Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina K.
I liked it. It was powerful and I felt like it cleaned my mouth well. I still prefer my oralB toothbrush
Emily F.
Louisville, KY
Great for cleaning my teeth I feel so refreshed after using this and it leave my mouth feeling so clean
Yanesha C.
This toothbrush is awesome! Genius creation. Props to colgate for creative something that really works!
Laura C.
Love it convenient and fast economical and trusted everyone in my household has an electric tooth brush
Varinia G.
It's really awesome toothbrush. I love it. It's a good brand and I'll buy it again because it's useful
Patricia S.
Bronx, NY
Dint like it didn't last long would not buy again. it would work did it wouldnt. not effective at all
Elizabeth S.
Harker Hts, TX
no lo he comprador pot lo que no podria dar una opinion. my familia no usamos esta clase de productos
Maridania C.
Only 2 weeks of the months that a toothbrush should be used works, after i use my toothbrush manual.
Gabrielle F.
Walnutport, PA
This toothbrush perfect for everyday use! Stays charged long!!! And cleans till my teeth feel fresh
Kiera F.
North Lawrence, OH
This toothbrush is really good for people with braces and leaves your teeth feeling nice and fresh.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?