Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tina L.
Tina L.
Providence, KY
It does the job ok. I would perfer more in depth groove to the teeth and gums. I would like to try phillips.
Annalisa G.
Annalisa G.
Edinburg, TX
The rotation brushes and cleans the tough stains and plaque from the center of the teeth. Feels very clean.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
this is very good for the teeth i love it i use this alot and so does my family and my friends use this too
Nazbi O.
Nazbi O.
Deltona, FL
Do t like it too much! Prefer the manual brush compare to this on. The price is good for a electric brush!
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Reading, PA
My little brother said he loves it it's cute and brushes really good recommend also good for starter kids
Nicki H.
Nicki H.
Richmond
I have used this toothbrush, but I found the head seemed a little large. I prefer the Oral B toothbrushes
Christina K.
Christina K.
I liked it. It was powerful and I felt like it cleaned my mouth well. I still prefer my oralB toothbrush
Yanesha C.
Yanesha C.
This toothbrush is awesome! Genius creation. Props to colgate for creative something that really works!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Louisville, KY
Great for cleaning my teeth I feel so refreshed after using this and it leave my mouth feeling so clean
Laura C.
Laura C.
Love it convenient and fast economical and trusted everyone in my household has an electric tooth brush
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?