Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructio...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalia E.
Anaheim, CA
Great toothbrush. I do not use it anymore but I have no complaints. Im not picky when it comes to my toothbrushes so I was satisfied with this product
Nicole E.
Love this brush! Not super aggressive on my teeth it really deep cleans my teeth I've purchased this toothbrush multiple times and it never disappoints
Alejandra O.
Winnetka , CA
Using it right now leaves my teeth so clean and it's not expensive like other that I have bought before, I have like four more just waiting to be used
Viana N.
Rockledge, FL
I prefer the regular toothbrush. I don't recommend tgis product if you are looking for a better efficiency. It is the same than the regular toothbrush
Paige S.
Pearl, MS
Really loved this brush, makes your teeth feel great after. And I can say that it truly has been dentist approved, as I have one as a family member.
Jiselle W.
Good inexpensive toothbrush. I really wanted something that I though would last, and its great. I use it twice a day and I picked it up from walmart.
Mayra E.
Good size right handle love color combo smooth not hard gets into every cranky good toothbrush enjoy the battery power enough strength not too strong
Jessica C.
Dover, FL
Great product at a reasonable price. I love that I can get the same clean that an expensive electric toothbrush would give for a much better price.
Caitlin S.
Richardson, TX
I have been using these types of tooth brushes for about two years and I love them! Love, love them! I always recommend it to friends and family!
Jessica B.
Tallahassee, FL
I liked this brush. But I wasn't in Love with it. I have super sensitive gums. And while the brush cleaned well. It left my gums feeling sore.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?