Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.

BY COLGATE #94 in Electric Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the in...2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Autumn H.
This is the first electric toothbrush I've had since I was young. I am honestly surprised at how much cleaner your teeth are when you use these and this particular toothbrush does the job right. It has helped remove tartar and plaque buildup along my gumline and my teeth stay cleaner throughout the day.
April N.
Forest Lake
Review for: Tip Battery Toothbrush more...
This was hands down my favorite electric toothbrush. However, after not being able to find the replacement heads, I had to give up on it. The brush itself is soft enough for the most sensitive teeth but it gets the job done and leaves you teeth feeling clean. This electric tooth brush might have been on the cheaper side, but it definitely packed a lot more of a punch than the top of the line ones!
Sheena A.
Cadiz, KY
Review for: Tip Battery Toothbrush more...
Love this toothbrush. Most spin brushes I feel as thought the brush is to hard but these aren’t. It’s slightly heavy in my hands. I think that’s the only con I can think of! All in all I will be purchasing again!
Ruth R.
Santa Maria, CA
i started using this ever since i got my braces it really work and this is not for just lazy people but to have a better cleaning system then the old fashion tooth brush. it is effective for my teethes and i would buy this product again and maybe as gifts also
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
This brand is so affordable and you can find it anywhere. I use it every morning and night and have for months. It meets all of my expectations. The battery has lasted the whole time. It is effective and my teeth feel clean after each use. I would buy again.
Sarah G.
I use this brush and it's the best one I have ever used. It cleans my teeth and I would recommend it. My mom purchased this for me at Walmart. I am overall satisfied and I will be sure to repurchase this again.
Rachel F.
Southaven, MS
I use this everyday of course and it really cleans my teeth! I love the way the brush feels and it really gets in my teeth to help clean plaque it was great when I had my braces and I've recently repurchased this!
Megan R.
Portsmouth, OH
I LOVE this. I tried it on a whim one day and keep buying more and more. Hands down gives one of the best cleanings and doesn't have a huge price tag. I can't say enough good things about this product.
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
Nice, thorough clean. Comfotable grip. Husband says he really likes the soft bristles, they are gentler on his gums than the Crest Spin Brush which we were previously using. I don't care either way, but I do feel like these Crest 360 brushes clean much better.
Cindy A.
Fort Worth, TX
The Colgate floss-tip 360 total advanced battery-powered toothbrush, is amazing. The packaging is definitely eye-catching. It's battery powered compared to the ones I've used before which use those tiny flat circular batteries that are bit more expensive.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?