Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Christina J.Colgate 360 Total Advanced Floss-Tip Battery Toothbrush uploaded by Carisa P.
2 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 total advanced floss-tip bristles battery toothbrush powers away bacteria for a healthy whole mouth clean with 5x cleaning action. see more...

• How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:( 2 Answers
  • How well does this work?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
I was in need of a new toothbrush and bought one of these guys in the store for like $4, which is a lot for a toothbrush. But since I'm terrible at changing brushes (my current one was probably going on 2 years) I figured the extra price wouldn't kill me, and I was intrigued at how a toothbrush could be whitening.

I wasn't expecting much from my new brush, but after a few days I noticed that my front teeth were smooth, they felt like they had been polished or something. Maybe not a odd sensation for most, but I had had some ridges that left one of my teeth very annoyingly rough. It had been this way for more than 5 years and I had believed it to have been because of damaged enamel that I had gotten at a younger age because I used to have a habit where I'd scrape off plaque with a fingernail throughout the day when a brush was not accessible. I had scrubbed and scrubbed at this tooth with my other "freebie" brushes for years and it never went away, leading me to think that over time I had scraped off enamel with my nail. But anyway, after a few days of this guy, it changed something that I had been plagued with for years. And when you buy the 4 pack on Amazon, it isn't even really that expensive of a brush anymore.

Moral of the story: Even if you're pleased with your current brush, splurge once and try one of these and see if it makes a difference. You don't get to save it very often, but this brush literally changed my life.
Carisa P.
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
This is my newest toothbrush, I really enjoy the head of the toothbrush. It has the flossing bristles along with the standard spinning center. I enjoy how clean my teeth feel when I am done brushing. I got my toothbrush at Walgreens, where I can also get the new brush heads when my current one goes out (I'll be able to tell when the color fades in the center). Obviously continue with your current routine of flossing, using mouthwash and visiting a dentist regularly!
Stephanie Q.
Stephanie Q.
I hated this toothbrush. I could never get the thing apart in order to change the batteries. I thought maybe it was just the one I had purchased was defective, so I bought another one. Same issue! While the toothbrushed worked as far as actual brushing, it was impossible to keep it charged because I was unable to change the battery. Would not purchase again.
Michele E.
Michele E.
Hamilton, NJ
Love the this toothbrush leaves my skin smooth. Easy to use-battery lasts a long time.

I purchased this item from CVS but have also seen them sold at Walgreens, Walmart and Rite Aid.
I have purchased this item over three times.

I did not give it a 5 star review because I find bottom bulky. I keep it standing in a container so it does not tip over.
Zaida M.
Zaida M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love using this electric toothbrush because I can feel the difference after I brush. The bristles gets in between my teeth and remove all of the plaque build up. My only complaint is hat the battery doesn't last as long as some of the other electric toothbrushes I've tried. Overal, worth it for the price.
Tara M.
Tara M.
Blanchard, OK
i love this toothbrush, it gets in all the hard to reach places works great and leaves my teeth feeling clean. I got this product at my local drug store. Great purchase! So glad I bought it! i havent used an electric tooth brush in years... needless to say my regular tooth brush is now in the trash!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Clarksburg, WV
I like the way the toothbrush makes my mouth feel after I have brushed my teeth! I purchased my toothbrush at Wal-Mart. I use this toothbrush on a daily basis. The only con I have with this toothbrush is it has a small place where water seems to come out and leave water splashes on my clothes.
Candy R.
Candy R.
Wentzville, MO
I was happy with getting this. I have a coupon and it was on sale a target so it was a win win. I am a repeat user and the cost was really good. I would tell someone looking for a powered toothbrush or need a new one to buy . I am very happy with it and have told friends and family about this.
Joanne G.
Joanne G.
Fort Hood, TX
This is such a small tooth brush which i love because i feel like most battery power tooth brushes are huge and bulky. beside the size i was also happy with it because it does actually work! i will never go back to regular tooth brushes again. battery powered is the way to go.
Amber M.
Amber M.
The Colgate 360 toothbrush is a decent electric toothbrush for the price. When I first started using it, it got my teeth and gums very clean. However the battery does die very quickly and when I traveled with it the head broke a little so it doesn't rotate as strongly anymore
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
How do I change the head? I accidentally threw out the instructions:(
Rose E.
Rose E.
Corcoran, CA
How well does this work?