Colgate 360° Toothbrush with Tongue Cleaner, Medium, Full Head, 2-Pack uploaded by Geanne Marrie B.

BY COLGATE

monica a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had one of these toothbrushes a while ago, but I remember it cleans your teeth very thoroughly. Compared to other toothbrushes I have used in the past, which were typical hand toothbrushes, this worked best because it really gets into the hard-to-reach spaces and makes brushing less of a hassle. Overall a great toothbrush! I would love to try it again!
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had one of these toothbrushes a while back but I do remember that it cleans teeth very thoroughly. Compared to other toothbrushes I've used in the past, which were the typical manual toothbrushes, This one worked best because it really gets into those hard to reach spaces and makes brushing less of a hassel. Overall, great toothbrush! Would love to try it again!
McKinna C.
sperry
I love how in the middle it has the extra circle of bristles to help get the job done. The medium grade is also good because I dont like my toothbrushes to hard or to soft. I especially love the tonge cleaner because even if you brush your teeth if you dont clean your tongue you don't have fresh breath
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush is effective and the tongue cleaner is an added bonus. My dentist gave me this product for the first time and I use it 3-4 times daily. It leaves me confident that I have properly cared for my mouth and teeth. I am very satisfied and will more than likely purchase this product again.
Jessica B.
Alexandria , VA
I like it when they have tongue cleaners on a tooth brush - illuminates the need to buy two products. the rubbery parts do collect scum pretty easily if you don't dry it off (gross). but other than that it's a fine toothbrush for the money (and you can usually find a big cheap pack at Bjs or Costco)
Ashley B.
Holmes, NY
I do like to get this one when I can find it in the stores, usually can find one with a girl and boy color too so it makes it easy for my self and my husband! it does the job and last for the two months we use them than we discard and buy new ones because of hygiene
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
I like this tooth brush because of the tongue cleaner. I feel like most of my bad breath is because of my tongue and this helps out having it right in the back of the toothbrush. I really liked this toothbrush, although automatic toothbrushes always work better for me.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We purchase this bashic tooth brush because it has the tounge cleaner which is pretty cool. The little bumps that run over your tounge tickle and feel great. The tooth brush keeps working well and cleans my teeth better then most tooth brushes i have used in the past
Patricia S.
Ridgewood, NY
It really keeps your mouth super clean. The tongue cleaner is super helpful although is difficult to clean over time. The actual brush itself gets in between all the hard spots and cleans the pearly whites really well without worrying. It's affordable.
Kelley L.
This is a great manual toothbrush. Before I purchased my electric toothbrush, this was my holy grail. I love it!!! The tongue cleaner is an extra plus! It is sensitive and gets the job done. I love the variety of colors it comes in. Great, clean brush.