Colgate 360° Toothbrush with Tongue Cleaner, Medium, Full Head, 2-Pack uploaded by Geanne Marrie B.

BY COLGATE

Makeighla C.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
I had one of these toothbrushes a while back but I do remember that it cleans teeth very thoroughly. Compared to other toothbrushes I've used in the past, which were the typical manual toothbrushes, This one worked best because it really gets into those hard to reach spaces and makes brushing less of a hassel. Overall, great toothbrush! Would love to try it again!
monica a.
monica a.
miami, FL
I had one of these toothbrushes a while ago, but I remember it cleans your teeth very thoroughly. Compared to other toothbrushes I have used in the past, which were typical hand toothbrushes, this worked best because it really gets into the hard-to-reach spaces and makes brushing less of a hassle. Overall a great toothbrush! I would love to try it again!
McKinna C.
McKinna C.
sperry
I love how in the middle it has the extra circle of bristles to help get the job done. The medium grade is also good because I dont like my toothbrushes to hard or to soft. I especially love the tonge cleaner because even if you brush your teeth if you dont clean your tongue you don't have fresh breath
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Advance, NC
This toothbrush is effective and the tongue cleaner is an added bonus. My dentist gave me this product for the first time and I use it 3-4 times daily. It leaves me confident that I have properly cared for my mouth and teeth. I am very satisfied and will more than likely purchase this product again.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Falls Church, VA
I like it when they have tongue cleaners on a tooth brush - illuminates the need to buy two products. the rubbery parts do collect scum pretty easily if you don't dry it off (gross). but other than that it's a fine toothbrush for the money (and you can usually find a big cheap pack at Bjs or Costco)
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
I like this tooth brush because of the tongue cleaner. I feel like most of my bad breath is because of my tongue and this helps out having it right in the back of the toothbrush. I really liked this toothbrush, although automatic toothbrushes always work better for me.
Cora P.
Cora P.
binghamton, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
We purchase this bashic tooth brush because it has the tounge cleaner which is pretty cool. The little bumps that run over your tounge tickle and feel great. The tooth brush keeps working well and cleans my teeth better then most tooth brushes i have used in the past
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Holmes, NY
I do like to get this one when I can find it in the stores, usually can find one with a girl and boy color too so it makes it easy for my self and my husband! it does the job and last for the two months we use them than we discard and buy new ones because of hygiene
Brycelynn L.
Brycelynn L.
Alstead, NH
This toothbrush kept my teeth nice and clean like no other toothbrush. It has a tounge cleaner which works fantastic. I only used it once because I like to try out other stuff. I thought it was a little pricey though. Other than that it is a fantastic toothbrush.
Roberta H.
Roberta H.
Whittier, CA
I use the 360 toothbrush to brush my teeth. I really like the way it leaves my teeth so clean. I bought the product at Walmart. And yes, it does work great. It works better then other toothbrushes I have ever used. This is my second 360 toothbrush I have bought.