BY COLGATE #3 in Toothbrushes

Colors May Vary Whole Mouth Clean - Unique tongue cleaner helps remove significantly more bacteria than toothbrushing alone.  Bristle design and polishing cups help remove move plaque and stains than an ordinary toothbrush. Dentist & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months. Questions? Comments? see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
I am not up on the powered toothbrushes or electric toothbrushes. I personally don't feel they are necessary. For the most part a toothbrush is a toothbrush, but this one has been crafted over the years and is a classic in my opinion. The grip is comfortable. It is pretty flexible for optimum movement around your mouth. The brushes are strong and last well. And the tongue cleaner on the back is a great feature. Even when you are not using it directly on your tongue it helps to clean and massage other parts of your mouth as you utilize the toothbrush.
Christine V.
The toothbrush is effective at getting teeth clean. Up & Up Designer toothbrushes have a similar design, but the tongue cleaner on the Colgate 360 is superior. I used these toothbrushes prior to switching to the Up & Up toothbrushes mainly because of the other brand's reduced cost. The tooth brushes are similar, but if you want an effective tongue cleaner, this toothbrush is the way to go.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
I freakin love this toothbrush! I keep buying them time and time again just for the added bonus gentle tongue scraper on the back! it does a great job brushing my teeth as well, and my dude hasn't complained at all either.. even our toddler has gotten a hold of our toothbrushes and used then to chew on and practice brushing his teeth <3
Melissa V.
Lomita, CA
I used to use these a lot when i was younger mainly because my mom got huge family packs at sams or costco. they worked very well i always had nice teeth as a teen and young adult i used them for about 5-8 years of my life and i would get them again i especially liked the tounge cleaner on the opposite side of the head
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO
My new favorite toothbrush! I bought this on a whim, and am so glad I did. Really cleans my whole mouth. I love that it has a tongue cleaner on the back. I have had trouble finding replacement heads, but thats just due to my local stores not stocking. Definitely recommend for anyone looking to try something new
Jenna S.
East Walpole, MA
I have been buying this same toothbrush for several years now. I love that it has a tongue scrapper on the back and the circles in the center. Fits great in my hand and the bristle are a perfect medium. I never feel like I'm over brushing. Give this one a try, honestly I bet you won't be disappointed.
Anna G.
San Diego, CA
I used this product for years because I felt the tongue cleaner aspect helped with fresh breath. I do sometimes think it would help if my current toothbrush would have this tongue cleaner but I will probably not revert back to this brand. The bristles did not hold up as long as my current Oral-B.
Maddy B.
My gums are sensitive but I like a deep clean. This brush is gentle enough that my gums aren't bleeding, but manages to keep my teeth clean. The tongue scrubber on the back is ideal. Using bristles on your tongue can cause micro-tears, the gel like backing of the brush is gentle and efficient.
Sarah C.
This is my favorite toothbrush (besides my sonicare). I love the feel of the handle of the brush and it is much "squishier" than others. One thing that I really like about some toothbrushes is the tongue scrubber on the back - and this one is the most comfortable to use. I would buy again!
Jackie D.
Fargo, ND
This is my tried and true toothbrush. As silly as it seems, I hope Colgate never discontinues this product. My teeth and gums appreciate the soft bristles and rolling the brush over for the tongue cleaner. I have no complaints about this product and appreciate the shape of the handle.
vivian m.
Those this really work ???
Eat ce qu'elle est flexible ?
rosy R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it work really good? ?