BY COLGATE #72 in Toothbrushes

Colors May Vary Whole Mouth Clean - Unique tongue cleaner helps remove significantly more bacteria than toothbrushing alone.  Bristle design and polishing cups help remove move plaque and stains than an ordinary toothbrush. Dentist & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months. Questions? Comments? see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashlyn N.
Hyattsville, MD
I have been using this brand of toothbrush for years now. I have sensitive teeth and gums and the bristles are perfect for me. They aren't too stiff but they still feel like they're doing a good job of cleaning my teeth. I really like the tongue cleaner on the back and I think it does a good job and makes my mouth feel extra clean.
Sarah J.
Lebanon Junction
My fiance's favorite toothbrush. Sometimes I buy a knock off and he complains about it. So the real thing it is! He brushes his teeth several times a day and this holds up the best and doesn't make his gums bleed.
Brianna B.
This is my go to tooth brush. I am a repeat user of this product. I also like the tongue cleaner as well. It is reasonably priced and met my expectations. I would recommend this product to others. I was satisfied.
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom gets all of us kids tooth brushes for Christmas and Easter. Its this kind every time and they last. The bristles are perfectly placed. They aren't too stiff and really help clean my teeth.
Jami E.
Kingsport TN
I am not a fan of the brushes with the tongue cleaner on the back. The bristle side works just fine, but the tongue cleaner side wears my mouth out. It rubs areas it shouldn't while I am brushing. I will not use this kind anymore.
Rebecca C.
Daphne, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works very well and I don't need a separate tongue cleaner as this one is good enough on its own. The bristles are soft and last the length that they're supposed to.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My one and only toothbrush brand and one and only toothbrush type.  I have used this same exact toothbrush for years and years.  I love that they come in all the different bristles for my husband and kids.  My 9 year old just recently got one for herself and she loves it.  She thinks she is grown up now that she has a "pretty" toothbrush.  Works so great at cleaning my teeth and I love the tongue cleaner too.
Claudio C.
Some of my favourite toothbrushes out there. I love the grip on the handles, the ergonomic shape is super comfortable, and there are enough bristles that I really feel like my teeth are getting cleaned. I like how soft the bristles are and how wide the bristles reach, making it great for brushing molars and the back teeth. I brush my tongue with one, and keep one in my work bag for brushing on-the-go after lunch at work.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this tooth brush so much it cleans all the areas of my teeth do when u got to the dentist they are happy my teeth are so white and shiny its amazing and the fact it doesnt even cost that much it just wow uoi half to try this tooth brush trust me you wont regret it.
Lacy B.
I go to the dentist every 6 months to get my teeth cleaned and they always send me home with a little goody bag of stuff which includes this toothbrush. So I have been using this same brand for a very long time and it works really well! If the dentist recommends it then I'd say it's good!
vivian m.
Those this really work ???
Eat ce qu'elle est flexible ?
rosy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it work really good? ?