Colgate® 360® Toothbrush

Revolutionizes oral care by cleaning the teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums and removes more bacteria.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate® 360® Toothbrush!
Lisa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Colgate® 360® Toothbrush uploaded by Lisa F.
Colgate® 360® Toothbrush uploaded by Lisa F.
This brush does clean nicely making my teeth feel really clean. The rubber polishing center pieces are a little to get used to. But the tongue cleaner is really effective. I’m married to a dentists and he recommends this is a great brush to use. A minus star as it is a little more involved to clean - more crevices for toothpaste to get stuck in.
Angela K.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an affordable toothbrush that works as it should. No bristle fallout, tongue and cheek cleaners, soft-hard bristles, and is easy on the wrist. Go for it!
Mary V.
Winston, OR
This is an amazing toothbrush.  It gets my teeth really clean and white.  The bristles get in between my teeth, and I know this helps protect both my teeth and gums.  My teeth feel so clean and healthy after brushing and flossing.  I highly recommend this toothbrush!
Taylor A.
Crawford, TX
This is the only brand of toothbrush that I buy for my husband and I! It's a brand I trust and can always count on! The brush is not too hard and not too soft. I'll continue to buy this brand!
TINA N.
Harvey, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My toothbrush of choice. I’ve been through many toothbrushes, but I always go back to my old faithful. It’s a shame I loathe Colgate’s toothpaste, but their toothbrushes just gives zee best deep clean feeling. I’ve tried Sonicare but didn’t really care much for it and don’t see the hype. I love this 360 design and built in tongue cleaner.
Kelly S.
Des Moines, IA
I like these toothbrushes as they get the backteeth with ease. They clean my teeth great
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Colgate® 360® Toothbrush is as effective as described, left my teeth feeling smooth and clean. Bristles aren’t too sharp and painful like others. It’s a good value for the money. I recommend this to everyone.
Brooklynn D.
Denton, TX
FAVORITE TOOTHBRUSH! I use everything Colgate, whitening services, toothpaste, I love it all! Highly highly recommended! Love love love!!!!
keren R.
Metairie, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: CVS
Good toothbrush..it does work well so far so good! It helps me keep my teeth clean! I like the fact that I can clean my gum and tongue too!
Joe S.
Fife, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for a manual brush. Its the only one I've gotten for years now. The bristle are good, tongue cleaner on the back is nice as well. Also very affordable. I'm continue to buy them.

Looking for your answer?