Colgate 360 Surround Medium Full Head Toothbrush uploaded by Jay A.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 Surround Toothbrush.
Medium full head.
Surround design.
New! see more...

Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I go through toothbrushes often just because if I become ill I will not continue to use the same toothbrush once I get over my sickness. The last 3 purchases I continued to stick with this one.
Angel H.
I love this toothbrush! It is such soft Bristles and feels nice and smooth on your teeth! It gets in all of the little nooks and crannies to get out of of the stains. I would recommend to others!!!!!
Jay A.
While I do enjoy using my battery operated toothbrush nothing beats manual toothbrushes. I have used several brand but our to go brand is Colgate because they are long lasting and come in various option for our needs. I usually use hard or medium. I'm currently using this medium one because of sensitive on my molars. Works amazing in reaching in between gaps and the back of my teeth. I also clean the inside of my cheeks and tongue every time.
Steevi F.
Richlands, NC
Actually didn't have a problem with this product actually enjoyed using it when I had it. But I just picked up the next to brush that I normally use now which is Oral B one for my dentist and two I believe the last time I bought a toothbrush she was like I'm still at the store cheaper than the Colgate one so I really just go by price so she antonisha I'm really really not picky on it but there wasn't like a defect with the brochure that it wasn't cleaning well now that just I just went with price
Diana S.
San Leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this toothbrush from my dentist like four years ago and immediately fell in love. No other toothbrush does the job. My teeth and mouth always feel a lot cleaner after using. I have recommended this toothbrush to many people, and often run into other people who love it as well.
Caitlin D.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Good toothbrush. I like it because it's affordable and has the scrubber on the top of the brush head. I feel like I get my whole mouth clean with the 360 action. I actually prefer the soft bristles because my mouth is sensitive, but overall the design is great and at a good price.
Hope T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This brand of toothbrush I get often when not using an electric toothbrush. It cleans my teeth very well and the flossing does not take long afterwards because of this. It is soft and comfortable. I am satisfied with it when I need to use it instead of my electric one.
Brittany K.
Use this with medium head toothbrush. I like how it flexed. It was my first time using it. Although within two weeks of use the bristles were bent outwards and a few fell off. Also the bank rubber part had fallen off a little as well. Will not use again.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
I love Colgate toothbrushes. From the cheaper ones to the 360 they're all great. I like the 360 the best because it leaves my teeth feeling the most clean. They are reasonably priced and I ususally buy the two pack. I will continue to buy this product.
Valerie B.
Raleigh, NC
For teeth left white and clean, I go to Colgate 360. It gives me an overall clean and fresh mouth and gets in between the hard to reach places. I'm happy with this brand of toothbrushes and I don't think I'll go back to any other brands!