Colgate® 360°® SURROUND Full Head Toothbrushes Soft uploaded by Christina K.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 Surround Toothbrush. Soft full head 45. Surround design. Colgate 360 Surround Soft Full Head Toothbrush. Full head soft. Removes 2x more bacterial*+. For a healthier whole mouth clean! *Surround bristles to simultaneously clean both sides of the teeth, down to the gumline. +Clinical testing underway. Wraparound cheek and tongue cleaner. Overall bacteria vs. brushing teeth alone with an ordinary manual toothbrush.

Kristal O.
I was actually very surprised by this toothbrush. It worked better than I thought it would, and I like the way it looks too. I feel like I get a very thorough cleaning when using it. However, the bristles are a little bit soft for my taste. Bottom line: a good brush that gives a thorough clean, even while being a bit soft.
Kelley H.
I like this tooth brush a lot. I feel like the rubber pieces help a lot with plaque, but it is still very gentle and helps you clean your entire mouth. Have repurchased many times.
Aimee S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Colgate 360 toothbrushes! Very good toothbrushes and they're very inexpensive and you can get them pretty much anywhere. I am a repeat user of these and so is my family and I have bought them multiple times. I take them with us when we go on vacation or camping. They get your teeth nice and clean and get into all the crevices
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The only tooth brush my husband will use. They clean efficiently and effectively, getting into all the places other brushes don't seem to. He had braces when he was young so he became obsessed with his oral care routine. They're great brushes and as long as they are in the market we will be buying them. Highly recommend.
Alaina T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothbrush is an oldie but a goodie. I use it everyday twice a day and always end up with my teeth feeling dentist clean. I've used this toothbrush since it came out years ago and I don't I'll ever have the need to buy another kind. I highly recommend
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel nice and clean using the Colgate 360 brush. I always buy soft toothbrushes because of sensitivity and these provide the comfort I need. I use it twice a day. Definitely recommend and usually keep a spare around the house for guests who may not have brought one.
Makana C.
These are cheap but I mean who needs expensive tooth brushes? They work fine and allow you to get the full coverage of your teeth. And the bristles don't hurt your gums! I buy these often in the 8 pack so it saves money and I don't have to go out and buy more as often!
Polina G.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate 360 brushes are excellent because of the softer bristles. These can ease the stress on your gums while you brush. Excessive brushing (brushing too hard) can lead to gum recession and sensitivity, so a softer head on a toothbrush helps prevent such a thing.
Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't use soft headed toothbrushes, I don't feel as though they clean as well as the harder ones. However, Colgate makes greatly shaped brushes and are very reasonably priced. You can buy them at any drugs store or major sales store such as Walmart, Target, etc.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always make sure I buy a Colgate toothbrush and toothpaste! ! Best brand for oral care products.
I'm alwasy satisfied with there products and I have never had any problems with there products. Been using since I can remember, so I definitely recommend this brand.

Walmart