Colgate® 360°® SonicPower Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Taai S.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 Sonic Power Medium Powered Toothbrush.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
AAA 2009.
Energizer.

Outstanding sonic cleaning power!
Cleans and removes bacteria from your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, for a healthier whole mouth clean.
1. Vibrating head: combines high-speed sonic vibrations with multi-functional bristles.
2. Textured cheek and tongue cleaner to gently remove bacteria from cheeks and tongue.
3. On and off buttons.
4. Its slim, comfortable handle is easy to maneuver and control.
5. 1 AAA alkaline battery.

Dentists & hygienists recommend replacing your brush every 3 months. Brush head is not replaceable. Outstanding sonic cleaning power! Combines high speed sonic vibrations with multi-height bristles to remove plaque and more bacteria than an ordinary toothbrush.
*Unique tongue and cheek cleaner helps remove more bacteria*Brush teeth as you would with a manual toothbrush.
Brush tongue for 10 seconds with tongue cleaner.
Dentists & hygienists recommend replacing your brush every 3 months.
* Overall bacteria vs. brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush.
For a healthier whole mouth clean!
Unique cheek & tongue cleaner helps reduce over 96% more bacteria*Sonic vibrations combined with tightly packed, tapered bristles and polishing cups help remove plaque and surface stains.
*Overall bacteria vs. brushing teeth alone with a flat trim toothbrush.

Jenn Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve tried other types of power brushes, and this is the first one that bristles don’t get hard. It’s a soft brush and it stays that way. I really like the way it cleans, and makes my teeth feel as if I just left a cleaning.
Katie O.
De Pere, WI
I just got this toothbrush last month and I can already tell the difference. My teeth feel so much cleaner without feeling like I am scrubbing my teeth off. I bought this at Walmart, but I know they are also sold at other places. I would buy this brush again.
Shruti V.
Allston, MA
It's a good overall non electric toothbrush. Does a good job cleaning. You can tell the difference in efficacy if you use a different toothbrush (I tried the competitor model by Oral-B and regretted that decision).
Deanna L.
Nickelsville, VA
I continue to buy this product each time I replace my toothbrush. Which is typically once every 2 months. I love the feel of the bristles and it moves around every tooth leaving my mouth feel super clean. I recommend this product if you're looking for something new to try!
Jennifer S.
Using this with everything else I use make this the perfect brush.the price is very affordable. Where I live it's just over 5.00. I told my dentist what I use for a brush.. he said that brush is the best to use.do I recommend this product..yes..yes I do..
Lisa V.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love my Colgate powered toothbrush! And so does my dentist! The last few times I went in for a cleaning, he said that I had virtually no plaque and asked what kind of toothbrush I used...and when I told him what I used, he said keep using it because it's working!
Kerry Anne F.
Franklin, MA
I prefer this type to the more intense elctric toothbrushes. Its gentler on my teeth and not as noisey. Performance wise i dont see much of a differnece between thos and other types, but i really like that its quieter than other brushes
Aleshia M.
Andrews, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this electric toothbrush in the past it’s not the best one I’ve ever used but I would still recommend this product I am very satisfied with how clean it made my teeth feel and I swear that my teeth got wider wider whiter
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No manual toothbrush will ever compare to my electric one, but for the sake of having a spare on hand, these are my go to. I like the different bristles and angles. I feel that I actually get a pretty good brushing with these.
Julia N.
Chattanooga, TN
Love these toothbrushes. The bristles are not hard. They are super soft and few great on my teeth while also doing its job and really deep cleaning my teeth. These are the only toothbrushes I buy because I love them so much!!