BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Sonic Power Soft Powered Toothbrush.
32 soft.
New.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
AAA 2009.
Energizer. see more...

Liseth H.
Low this toothbrush, not expensive at all but does the work. I been using since I was in middle school as a cheap alternative to those fancy toothbrushes the dentist recommends
Jennifer E.
Goshen, IN
This toothbrush is pretty good as far as the "360" degrees it claims to reach. It is shaped in a way that does make it easier to reach more difficult areas of your mouth. My only complaint is that soft bristles just don't make my mouth feel as clean as medium bristles do. I like to rake my tongue across my teeth & feel completely smooth teeth & I don't feel soft bristles are capable of that, but to each their own. All in all this is a great toothbrush!!
Tara G.
Port Charlotte, FL
This toothbrush I liked bc of the price and the quality. I use it daily three to four times a day and can usually get 2 months worth of use out of it. The battery and the head of the brush seem to last! Even though it's a soft head it still gets in there and cleans great! The rotation of the electric toothbrush is as good as one from the dentist that you would spend an arm and leg on ..
Cristal R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a wonderful toothbrush! It gets into every edge of your mouth and cleans it out really good. Sometimes I would struggle to find the right toothbrush for me because I felt that none of them would really clean my mouth but with this one every time I wash my mouth it leaves me with a fresh and clean feeling that any other has!
Jessica M.
Parchment, MI
I really like this electric tooth brush. I have a smaller mouth and need a smaller head and soft bristles. This tooth brush met all those needs. I have used it a handful of times. It is a nice alternative if you cannot afford the higher end electric tooth brushes. I would suggest this brush to my family and friends.
Ashley S.
Bowling Green, OH
Awesome toothbrush. Totally love the fact that this product is so accessible. I can get it anywhere from target to meijers to cvs to Walmart. I loved using this product when I first got braces because my gums were so sensitive. It's soft but still does the trick of cleaning nicely
Rima P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use to use this brush before I got a sonicare. Not as good as sonicare but not everyone can afford it. I keep this brush in stock for my guests that come and usually can find it everywhere so in case I forgot my sonicare or it is to bulky to pack I pick this brush up!
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
This is the first vibrating toothbrush I have ever used. It really makes my teeth and mouth feel cleaner than my manual toothbrushes. It reaches behind my back teeth so much better than I could do manually. I bought 2 in a pack to try. Now using my second one and looking to stock up on more. Will never go back to a manual toothbrush.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
I love the softness of the bristles on this toothbrush you hardly even feel like you're brushing your teeth! It really helps to get between your teeth and not leave any getms behind. Plus at this price it is pretty much a steal!
Kaitlyn P.
Cooper City, FL
This doesn't work as good as my Sonicare toothbrush. It's not that great. It's pretty cheap. I feel like it didn't get my teeth that clean. I would rather spend more money on a nicer toothbrush than have a bad one.