Colgate 360 Sonic Power Medium Powered Toothbrush

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Sonic Power Medium Powered Toothbrush.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
AAA 2009.
Energizer. see more...

• Es un buen cepillo dental aunque es un poco molesto la vibracion,...1 Answers
noami g.
I decided to give this toothbrush a try since my preferred Oral-B toothbrush was sold out at the drug store. Although it's a medium I did not get the deep clean feeling I get using Oral-B soft toothbrush. I don't think the round polishing cups do much. Also the tongue and cheek cleaner on the back wasn't raised to feel a difference.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I liked this toothbrush,it worked pretty well I have a smaller mouth and it didn't do what I needed it to do. It other than that seemed like It would be great for someone else my husband has the same one and he really likes it and it's his favorite.
Anna Beth P.
I am very picky with my tooth brushes because I have a small mouth so a lot of them are just too big or the end up cutting my gums. This brush was a really good size and wasn't to rough in my gums.
Kara O.
Melissa, TX
My daughter loves her new "big girl" toothbrush! It does a great job cleaning all her little teeth better than the smaller children's toothbrushes that she used previously! Great purchase!
Amy R.
Milton, FL
I really really really like this toothbrush. I have extremely sensitive gums so a lot of them time when I brushed my teeth in the past my gums bled, so I decided to buy this toothbrush instead and I can honestly say I haven't had that problem and I've had no problem with plaque or anything like that on my teeth either. I can get in the grooves easily and get the toothpaste everywhere in my mouth so that I don't have bad breath either.
Yeveta N.
Hello my love I'm coming to you today with the review on the Colgate 360 sonic power medium powered toothbrush I love this toothbrush it gives my teeth and clean feeling the bristles are all in line is staying put I love this toothbrush is my everyday toothbrush I recommended toothbrush for anyone thanks love enjoy your day
Sabrina S.
Coral Gables, FL
I like powered toothbrushes, and having strong teeth I thought I'd try medium for a change. However, this was not a good decision. It felt really rough on my teeth and gums, making them really sensitive throughout the day. I like Colgate products in general, but I would not buy this specific product again.
Keisha W.
I really enjoy these toothbrushes and would have given it a 5 star review if the price fell some. It is a great product but a little pricey. Even though it is a little more I still seem to purchase it because it works well on my teeth and I do not have any problems with it.
Emily H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great basic toothbrush. I like that you can usually find these in a double pack, since toothbrushes need to be replaced often. This brush met my expectations. I like the color options as well. I believe I would recommend this to other people.
August R.
Longview, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was very impressed with this toothbrush! I love the dual spinning while you're brushing your teeth! The bristles are very soft and I was very impressed by the cleaning on both sides of my teeth! I also noticed that I didn't have to floss as much because it would get between my teeth as well!
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Es un buen cepillo dental aunque es un poco molesto la vibracion, no sientes que esa vibracion sea lo que limpie