BY COLGATE

Take care of your sensitive teeth and gums with the gentle cleaning of the Colgate® 360° Sensitive Pro-ReliefExtra Soft Toothbrush. It has 48% softer bristles* and a cheek and tongue cleaner to give you whole of mouth freshness.

*Vs. an ordinary soft manual toothbrush

Buy on Amazon*
Morgan M.
San Diego
I have extremely sensitive teeth and receding gums and this tooth brush has helped tremendously. The extra soft bristles are gently on my gums and my teeth still feel squeaky clean after brushing! Will definitely buy again.
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
I grabbed this tooth brush on accident, but it was the best manual tooth brush I have ever used. It feels sooooo amazing ! Like a massage for ur gums! It's l aves ur teeth clean and moth happy overall!
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO
I do not like hard toothbrushes, as they usually make my teeth bleed from being too tough on my sensitive gums. I love this toothbrush because it gets every nook and cranny of your mouth with minimal effort in doing so, and its perfect for those who have gums that are too sensitive for a harder toothbrush.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside , CA
I have very sensitive teeth and I need something very gentle or else I am in pain very easily. I love this toothbrush because the bristles are not too hard and I do not feel like my gums are turning into raw meat. With how gentle it is, I still feel like my teeth are getting very clean! Which is the best feeling!
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
This is my go to in the store. Colgate 360 is an all time fav and now I get the sensitive version as I am trying to be a little lenient on my teeth and gums. I use this daily as the price is good. Compared to others, the head is much bigger ensuring that my teeth are well cleaned overall.
Extra soft toothbrushes for adults are not always easy to find. Colgate is one of only two brands I have ever been able to find that has one. They work great if you have very sensitive gums. Also if as my dentist puts it "you are a very aggressive brusher". Colgate is not only the least expensive extra soft toothbrush out there, it is the brand my dentist uses. If anyone should no the best toothbrush it should be a dentist.
My teeth always feeling nice and clean after using the Colgate brush and it most importantly does not hurt my gums.
Rena W.
Hattiesburg, MS
I used to have very sensitive front teeth that would bleed when brushed to hard. My dentist reccomened me this tooth brush and I used it once. I didn't like that the bristles were to soft for my other teeth but if you have a lot of sensitive teeth this is a great product.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
Wonderful for very sensitive teeth. Is one of the best toothbrushes I have used so far. It is soft, but very efficient and It leaves one's mouth feeling clean without hurting my gums.

I buy them regularly for my entire family and everyone at home love this toothbrush.
Drea W.
I have sensitive teeth and every toothbrush I've ever used never quite felt right. I happened to see this toothbrush so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm so glad I did. It has made brushing so much more enjoyable. My teeth feel so smooth and clean, plus I don't feel like my teeth are being scraped. I highly recommend this to anyone, but especially those with sensitive teeth.
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
I like using this toothbrush because it is not too hard and it does a good job at cleaning my teeth. I usually get it at Target and I stock up when it goes on sale. It is one of the tooth brushes that I go back to because it is a bit softer than other toothbrushes.