BY COLGATE

Gentle Bristles Extra soft bristles for sensitive teeth and gums. Unique tongue and cheek cleaner helps remove more bacteria.* Dentists & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. *Overall bacteria vs. brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush. Please note:   Colors shipped will vary ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I've been using a toothpaste for sensitive teeth for a longtime now, but never realized how much a toothbrush for sensitive teeth and gums could help as well." in 3 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this to anyone, but especially those with sensitive teeth." in 1 review
  • "I have sensitive gums and this toothbrush is the only "sensitive" one I've found that keeps them from swelling up. " in 1 review
  • "This is the best kind of toothbrush to use if you have very sensitive teeth and gums!" in 1 review
  • "these are the only ones I can find that have a small brush head AND extra soft bristles. " in 1 review
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
I have very sensitive teeth and I need something very gentle or else I am in pain very easily. I love this toothbrush because the bristles are not too hard and I do not feel like my gums are turning into raw meat. With how gentle it is, I still feel like my teeth are getting very clean! Which is the best feeling!
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
This is my go to in the store. Colgate 360 is an all time fav and now I get the sensitive version as I am trying to be a little lenient on my teeth and gums. I use this daily as the price is good. Compared to others, the head is much bigger ensuring that my teeth are well cleaned overall.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
Wonderful for very sensitive teeth. Is one of the best toothbrushes I have used so far. It is soft, but very efficient and It leaves one's mouth feeling clean without hurting my gums.

I buy them regularly for my entire family and everyone at home love this toothbrush.
Tracy C.
Brick , NJ
I like using this toothbrush because it is not too hard and it does a good job at cleaning my teeth. I usually get it at Target and I stock up when it goes on sale. It is one of the tooth brushes that I go back to because it is a bit softer than other toothbrushes.
Angela S.
Dorchester, MA
Probably my favorite toothbrush. I have a smaller mouth so this brush worked great at getting to the molars in the back of my mouth. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels like their mouth is not getting clean because the toothbrush can never reach.
cali v.
I have very sensitive teeth and am always looking for products that can help me. This toothbrush is one I like. I bought it on sale at Rite-aid. I have been using this toothbrush along with my sensitive toothpaste. I'm happy to say my bleeding gums are minimal.
Brittany F.
There really isn't anything special about this toothbrush other than the bristles being soft for sensitive gums and teeth. It wasn't too expensive and is easy to find and use. I used it every day twice a day for about a month until I switched back to electric.
marivi m.
doral, ['', '', '']
Mi mamá lo usa y le ha dado buenos resultados con su sensibilidad dental recomendada por nuestro odontólogo ha mejorado muchoMy mom uses it and has given him good results with his dental sensibility recommended by our odontologist has improved very much
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Honestly it does the job when I am brushing my teeth and that is all I look for when looking for a new toothbrush. It holds up a lot longer than other toothbrushes, but that doesnt mean much as you are supposed to get a new one every three months anyway
Kaitlyn P.
This is a great toothbrush for people with sensitive gums, and it's a great cheaper option if you don't want to spend an arm and a leg. It's not one one that I purchased again though. I prefer a more compact toothbrush. But it was gentle on my gums.