Colgate 360 Sensitive Compact Head Extra Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Mary H.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Sensitive Compact Extra Soft Toothbrush.
34.
Tongue & cheek cleaner.
Soft on gums. see more...

Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Arlington, TN
I like an extra soft toothbrush, which is often hard to find. Soft is about all you can find. I also like a very small head and flat bristles, not serrated. Again hard to find. That is why I usually get one of the Oral b's. I stock up whenever I find the extra soft with small head and flat bristles. Brand doesn't matter as much as finding the features I want.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is a wonderful toothbrush. It doesn't irritate my very sensitive mouth. The soft bristles still leave me felling extremely clean, and they don't wear as quickly as some other extra soft brushes do. I have recommended this toothbrush to others in the past, and I will certainly continue to do so. This is the best sensitive toothbrush I have found.
Trish M.
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
I've got sensitive gums and a small jaw so I'm always on the lookout for a brush that can handle both issues. I can usually find these at most stores I shop at, and I feel like I can do a good job without hurting my gums with the bristles. They're also great brushes for kids that are taking a step up to standard sizes since they're smaller.
Elinore C.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
I used this toothbrush specifically because it came with "extra soft" bristles (which is what my dentist recommended). I find it's more comfortable to use on my gums, which I brush pretty well 3x a day. To me, a toothbrush is a toothbrush, no matter what the brand. I just need the bristles to be extra soft. This did the trick!
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Tucson, AZ
I bought the Colgate 360 Sensitive Compact Head Extra Soft Toothbrush because my gums are very sensitive and if the bristles are to hard it will cause my gums to bleed. This is my first time using the Colgate 360 Sensitive Extra Soft Toothbrush and I am very happy with the results. I will buy another one when it is needed.
Daniel R.
Daniel R.
I bought this toothbrush at the local grocery store a few days ago. I have sensitive gums/teeth and this brush was the perfect mix of cleaning and softness. It has a tongue cleaning side on the back and the bristles did a nice job of gently removing tea stains and actually cleaning my teeth without making my gums angry.
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Evanston, IL
This toothbrush is my favorite ever! While I feel it really cleaning my teeth while brushing, it's still soft enough that it doesn't hurt my gums (I have sensitive gums) and I just truly love it. I've never used a toothbrush that was as great as this one, as a lot of other ones are very rigid or hurt my gums.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lakeland, Florida
I have sensitive teeth so this Colgate toothbrush works for my teeth. I am a first time user of this brush, but it definitely helps. I use this toothbrush twice a day. The pros of this toothbrush it that it's made for sensitive teeth. I am satisfied with this toothbrush in getting my teeth clean!
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm not toothbrush picky! As long as my teeth are clean afterwards - I'm good! This one does a good job but couldn't tell a difference between this brush or another. I will likely buy again because I did like it and am not too concerned about the bells and whistles they put into toothbrushes!
Faith G.
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I like the size of this toothbrush, but next time I will not repurchase the extra soft brush head. While I don't want to scrape all of the enamel off of my teeth, I still want to make sure I'm getting off the built up plaque. Next time I will repurchase the medium bristled toothbrush.