Colgate 360 Sensitive Compact Head Extra Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Mary H.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Sensitive Compact Extra Soft Toothbrush.
34.
Tongue & cheek cleaner.
Soft on gums. see more...

abbie c.
I bought this toothbrush only because I was trying to look for one with a smaller head. I bought it at CVS. The price is sort of ridiculous, but I have to say this toothbrush is better than any soft bristled toothbrushes!
Kassandra D.
I like the Colgate 360 Sensitive Compact Head Extra Soft Toothbrush because it is so gentle on the teeth. I felt this brush was still cleaning my teeth and not creating any pain or sensitivity on my gums. I also like the translucent white bristles because you can always tell when you need to get a new one.
Rebecca F.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is a wonderful toothbrush. It doesn't irritate my very sensitive mouth. The soft bristles still leave me felling extremely clean, and they don't wear as quickly as some other extra soft brushes do. I have recommended this toothbrush to others in the past, and I will certainly continue to do so. This is the best sensitive toothbrush I have found.
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
I've got sensitive gums and a small jaw so I'm always on the lookout for a brush that can handle both issues. I can usually find these at most stores I shop at, and I feel like I can do a good job without hurting my gums with the bristles. They're also great brushes for kids that are taking a step up to standard sizes since they're smaller.
Elinore C.
Oakland, CA
I used this toothbrush specifically because it came with "extra soft" bristles (which is what my dentist recommended). I find it's more comfortable to use on my gums, which I brush pretty well 3x a day. To me, a toothbrush is a toothbrush, no matter what the brand. I just need the bristles to be extra soft. This did the trick!
Gabriela G.
Evanston, IL
This toothbrush is my favorite ever! While I feel it really cleaning my teeth while brushing, it's still soft enough that it doesn't hurt my gums (I have sensitive gums) and I just truly love it. I've never used a toothbrush that was as great as this one, as a lot of other ones are very rigid or hurt my gums.
Jessica M.
Lakeland, FL
I have sensitive teeth so this Colgate toothbrush works for my teeth. I am a first time user of this brush, but it definitely helps. I use this toothbrush twice a day. The pros of this toothbrush it that it's made for sensitive teeth. I am satisfied with this toothbrush in getting my teeth clean!
Faith G.
Crawfordsville, IN
I like the size of this toothbrush, but next time I will not repurchase the extra soft brush head. While I don't want to scrape all of the enamel off of my teeth, I still want to make sure I'm getting off the built up plaque. Next time I will repurchase the medium bristled toothbrush.
Alexandra N.
Buffalo , NY
It's a toothbrush. It does a good job. I'm not a huge fan of electric toothbrushes, so this is right up my alley. I do have sensitive teeth so this works out pretty good for me. The bristles are are not too stiff or hard. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive teeth.
Jessica B.
Spring Hill, TN
I like these, but they don't last long like others do. They're soft for my sensitive teeth. You can purchase at target or krogers and they're usually affordable. I would recommend them. and continue to use them if on sale. Not a bad product, but I seem to like oral B better.