BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees Whole Mouth Clean Soft Replacement Brush Heads. Oscillates sweeps & massages. Dentist clean feeling. 2 Replacement brush heads.

Directions
To replace brush head:

Gently pull the brush head from the handle and press a new Colgate® 360 Degrees ® Whole Mouth Clean Brush Head firmly into place.

Compatible only with the Colgate® 360 Degrees® Whole Mouth Clean Battery Toothbrush. After use, rinse toothbrush head thoroughly, shake off excess water, and store upright. Dentists and hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush refill every 3 months.

Tamara H.
This toothbrush is a very good product and isn't that expensive to buy. This is the first time buying and I am not disappointed in it. I use it every morning and night. I am completely satisfied.
Shanna W.
Morgantown, WV
These toothbrushes have many many angles that they get to. Also, the scrubbing center works very well too. It lasted well until the six month period of changing out to the same brand. Definitely will reuse.
Caurel R.
Vermillion, SD
Before I found the perfect tooth brush, I tried this one. I was intrigued by the idea of it but ultimately wasn't impressed. I'm an avid tooth brushers, I've never even had a cavity (I'm 26)! I felt like me teeth were never clean while using this brush. The bristles were too soft and the manually rotating part of the head, seemed like it was literally there for looks. I get the idea behind it, but it just didn't work well for me.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
Colgate 360 Degree Replacement Brush Heads is doing it's work. It gets the job done. Comes in several colors. I like the design. Its easy to hold and use. I got it at walmart. I love the tongue scrub and everything else with them. Works better than most that I have used in the past. I have bought these a few times and while they are a little pricey, I would definitely buy them again.
Paulina
These are the toothbrushes we have been purchasing for years, they even have one for kids and it's perfect for my little girl who is obsessed with monster high at the moment. When it's time to replace them we don't even look around for other brands. We come straight for these. And I can say they do a pretty good job at cleaning. Our dentist has never had anything negative to say about our oral hygiene since we have used these
Gleybis D.
Frostproof, FL
I think this product is good because it cleans well your teeth. I don't have any complaints about it. For me it is the best one and I like this brush. Other brushes doesn't compare cause some other brushes lose their strength quickly and it doesn't clean as well. It's very effective.
I like this colgate 360 brush but it´s not enough for me beacuse now I'm use other brand that for me is better for the price that pay for colgate, don´t meet my expectations and it´s not too effective like the commercials or like tha publicity. i´m not satisfaced and i´m not recommend.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a colgate fan since I was little. I remember growing up and using this brand all the time. As an adult that is the main product that I buy. I love the tooth brush. I really feel like it helps while cleaning my teeth. I would recommend it to all my family and friends
María Gabriela L.
Colgate is my favorite brand ever. Pretty good value. This tooth brush helps me to keep my teeth clean and fresh. It is very good for brushing away and food particles. Works same as any toothbrush but you could replace the head so its better. I would recommend it.
Jennifer N.
This toothbrush allows you to clean every part of you mouth. It may take a while to get used to the sensation/ feeling it gives you, but it cleans my teeth very well! I find that it takes of the plaque from my teeth very well and would purchase it in the future!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I get these at?