Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE™ Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Katie H.

BY COLGATE #98 in Toothbrushes

Clean your teeth and gums with the Colgate 360 Optic White Toothbrush. Its unique design cleans and whitens teeth to give you a bright smile. The bristles hold more toothpaste as they scrub to eliminate surface stains while polishing, cleaning and whitening those hard-to-reach areas between teeth.

Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I think I could be a good tooth brush for other, but it wasnt a good one for me.since it made my gums bleed. I think I could be because of that silicone in the middle of I dont know what it is..but its just too harsh for my gums.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Once my dentist told me that a soft bristled toothbrush is much better and safer for my teeth than a firmer bristled brush, I decided to make the switch to this toothbrush. I like this brush in particular because I feel like it gets in all the grooves of my teeth and covers every inch of my mouth and every surface without being too hard and wearing down my enamel. I highly recommend!
Savone C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is normally my go to toothbrush. Very affordable and reaches everywhere it needs to be. Also. Etsy easy to grip and don’t have to worry about it sliding out of my hands
Alyssa P.
Durham
I switched from using a medium to soft toothbrush because I brush hard and was getting cavities from brushing too hard on my enamel. I think these toothbrushes last a long time and do not fray from use. I like the handle as well and the opposite side of the toothbrush to brush my tongue.
Erin B.
A regular, fine toothbrush. Exactly what you would it expect. However I took off two stars because I did not notice any whitening effects from using it. Also it was a little too soft for me, almost like it wasn’t getting my teeth/gums clean enough.
Megan M.
Jacksonville, FL
I enjoy this toothbrush and have been using this line for several years now. My teeth are slightly sensitive so I get the soft which feels great and I love the tongue scraper. Other brands tongue scrapers aren’t as efficient. Will continue to buy!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I made the switch to more natural products so Colgate sorry for getting cut :) this toothbrush does the job, but I'm not really comfortable with BPA toothbrushes. I rather invest in a company that doesn't test on animals and carries BPA-free toothbrushes.
Sammy L.
The bristles on this toothbrush is like no other! It’s super soft and I love the brush design itself. It feels really soft and smooth when I brush my teeth and it doesn’t irritate or poke my gums when I brush.
Brianna F.
Only kind of tooth brush I’ll use! I replace every three months but they are affordable and do a great job at getting all the spots and hard to reach places on your teeth! Highly recommend this toothbrush
Alicia T.
Troy, MI
I’ve been using these toothbrushes for about 5 years now. I started with firm, but switched to soft after my dentist recommended it for me. My teeth feel a lot smoother and healthier since the switch!