Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareColgate
360 Optic White Whitening Toothbrush Soft

Colgate 360 Optic White Whitening Toothbrush Soft

Clean your teeth and gums with the Colgate 360 Optic White Toothbrush. Its unique design cleans and whitens teeth to give you a bright smile. The bristles hold more toothpaste as they scrub to eliminate surface stains while polishing, cleaning and whitening those hard-to-reach areas between teeth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colgate 360 Optic White Whitening Toothbrush Soft!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Colgate 360 Optic White Whitening Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Target
Best hand held toothbrush I've used! Leaves me with the cleanest feeling I think I've ever had. Very thorough and I really like the tongue cleaner on the back.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Colgate 360 Optic White Whitening Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Elizabeth B.
I love this tooth brush, I feel it really clean my teeth. It works great for me. I recomendable this productColgate 360 Optic White Whitening Toothbrush Soft
Maria B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It’s an ok brush I don’t really have an expecific toothbrush I use but these is the recent one I’m using and it’s ok it does not feel so hard on my teeth once I’m brushing yes I would buy it again plus it’s not expensive Colgate 360 Optic White Whitening Toothbrush Soft
Moon J.
Bristle isn't that soft for my sensitive gum/teeth but it does its job. I switch to another type of Colgate toothbrush due to this issue but it was okay to use if I'm not brushing my teeth too hard like a mad man.
Danika B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the few toothbrushes that I can find with the tongue brush on the other side. I am hoping it's as good at removing stains as colgate makes claim of. They are a little pricey though, just for the tongue brush.
Aisleigh R.
Totowa, NJ
Basic toothbrush. I don't normally use manual toothbrushes (I prefer electric) but I like this one a lot. Great to keep an extra pack around when I'm in between electric brushes.
Haley O.
Milwaukee, WI
Combined with the optic white toothpaste and mouthwash, this toothbrush is pretty great! For an inexpensive brush this specific one does the job well.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a toothbrush so it does its job of cleaning which is why I give it 2. But even if you buy the entire whitening collection is does nothing. I don't recommend spending $8 on a toothbrush in the hopes of it white ring your teeth with the paste that comes with. Does not live up to the name
Tiffany B.
My only toothbrush brand since my dentist introduced it to me over 3 years ago.
My only toothbrush brand since my dentist introduced it to me over 3 years ago.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very nice toothbrush. I love how soft the bristles are and it makes my teeth very clean.

Looking for your answer?