BY COLGATE

Unique Head System to Polish Shine Teeth Cleaning Power of 20,000 Strokes per Minute 2 Easy On Off Button 3 Battery Included within Toothbrush Want results? Count on this powerful toothbrush for a beautiful, radiant, white smile! With its dual-action head, you can now get a brush that both polishes and shines your teeth, while getting the clean you expect from a vibrating toothbrush. see more...

Tori B.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
This is the worst excuse of a toothbrush. I bought this one because it was on sale and now I know why. Every time I use the toothbrush it comes apart the brush part from the base(poor design). I finally got tired of having to put this stupid toothbrush back together each and every time I used it. So today it went in the trash and I bought the Oral B I should have purchased in the first place.
ana o.
ana o.
One of my favorite toothbrushes! These get your teeth really clean and I like the side with the tongue brush. It also cleans your cheeks as you brush. I like Colgate toothbrushes and I alternate which ones I use. I think switching toothbrushes keeps your teeth cleaner than using the same kind each time. I also like the one that has the rubbery center that really scrubs your teeth
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
I'll admit, I'm not super picky about my toothbrushes! I tend to buy whatever is on sale when I need a new brush, but I recently purchased these brushes, and would have to say they are pretty darn good. I didn't personally notice enough difference to justify spending extra money on them when toothbrush shopping, but they certainly get the job done!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this toothbrush! I was a little hesitant to try a powered toothbrush that wasn't really expensive - but I feel like my teeth are squeeky clean and my mouth is super fresh when I'm done. Also, i just had a checkup at the dentist and he said I'm looking great. Cheers to a great toothbrush!
Molly W.
Molly W.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is really effective at getting and keeping my teeth really clean. It's been far better than other toothbrushes I've tried, even the power toothbrushes. It's my first time buying this brush and I will definitely buy again in the future for myself and family
Amara L.
Amara L.
These toothbrushes are good, but they're super harsh on your teeth. It could be because I'm used to the soft bristles, but I wouldn't ever buy them again myself. They're expensive and make my teeth bleed, but get what needs to be done done.
Sara C.
Sara C.
I use these but in the softer brush, they work great and they last for a pretty good amount of time. Many different colors to chose from and they usually come in packs of multiples, which is nice. Definitely recommend these.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Muscle Shoals, AL
My boyfriend and I both use this toothbrush. My dentist recommended it and I don't think I'll ever turn back from it! It gets your teeth very clean and smooth feeling and it helps to buff out stains.
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Love the duality of this brush, as I require a medium bristle. The whitening portion is great once you've finished brushing. I did see results of whiter teeth after continuous uses. Would recommend.
Kelsea C.
Kelsea C.
Mt Juliet, TN
I like these toothbrushes but ever since I bought an electric toothbrush I just do not think that they compare. My mouth does not feel as clean as it does whenever I use my sonicare.