Colgate 360 Optic White Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Katie H.
4 colors available

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Optic White™.Soft Toothbrush.
New.
Whitening Cups. And Polishing Bristles.
Cheek & Tongue Cleaner. see more...

Pamela M.
Pamela M.
San Antonio, TX
I love my Colgate 360 toothbrush because it gets to all those hard to reach areas in my mouth, the bristles fit perfectly around my teeth, and it is gentle on my gums. I've tried different brands in the past, but always come back to this one because of the round shape of the brush/bristles and the angle that they are cut on. I do not feel like I get as good of a cleaning with other flat toothbrushes.
Ella S.
Ella S.
Nashville, TN
It took me about a week to adjust to the size of the toothbrush, but I love it now. I feel like it does a good job of cleaning the area where my gums end and my teeth start. I've also noticed the bristles feel really great on my gums. I haven't noticed any fraying of the bristles either, they are very sturdy.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Diberville, MS
It's a toothbrush so it does its job of cleaning which is why I give it 2. But even if you buy the entire whitening collection is does nothing.
I don't recommend spending $8 on a toothbrush in the hopes of it white ring your teeth with the paste that comes with. Does not live up to the name
Nivien A.
Nivien A.
I like that this toothbrush can get to the teeth in the back. I like the thumb grip and the small grips on the back to wash your tongue. These are very affordable at Walgreens and come in packs with different quantities and colors. I have always used these, and i don't think i will stop!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
Its a great toothbrush but its way overpriced for what is it. I would rather spend $1.50 on a cheaper toothbrush that will do the same job. It does leave my teeth feeling clean but so did my cheaper toothbrush. I would not buy this again at full price.
Emily L.
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This toothbrush was fine, I wasn't overly impressed nor disappointed. The reason for my average review is because of the whitening pen in it, there is no refill pack offered anywhere and it doesn't come with much product so I ran out of it very quickly
Micah B.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
Love these toothbrushes! I am somewhat of a toothbrush connoisseur and these are some of my favorites! I have purchased multiple times at places like Walmart, Target, Meijer, etc. I highly recommend to others interested in squeaky clean pearly whites!
Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I love this toothbrush so much that I purchased another one for at work. I love how clean my teeth feel after using it, even though I've had the toothbrush for a bit. It's a little pricey, but if you watch for it to go on sale, it's totally worth it!
Jemma W.
Jemma W.
Aiken, SC
Since the dawn ofntime.. I've had extremely sensitive gums.. which made brushing teeth a tedious task until I ran across the optic white soft tooth brush.. it's hard enough to remove stains but soft enough to not cause bleeding.. thanks Colgate
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
I used this toothbrush while I was on vacation along with the Optic White toothpaste, and while there wasn't a noticeable difference in the color of my teeth, my mouth felt significantly cleaner than if I had used a travel toothbrush.