Colgate 360 Optic White Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Katie H.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Optic White™.Soft Toothbrush.
New.
Whitening Cups. And Polishing Bristles.
Cheek & Tongue Cleaner. see more...

Erin B.
Review for: Value 2 Toothbrushes more...
A regular, fine toothbrush. Exactly what you would it expect. However I took off two stars because I did not notice any whitening effects from using it. Also it was a little too soft for me, almost like it wasn’t getting my teeth/gums clean enough.
Sammy L.
Review for: Other more...
The bristles on this toothbrush is like no other! It’s super soft and I love the brush design itself. It feels really soft and smooth when I brush my teeth and it doesn’t irritate or poke my gums when I brush.
Alyssa P.
Durham
I switched from using a medium to soft toothbrush because I brush hard and was getting cavities from brushing too hard on my enamel. I think these toothbrushes last a long time and do not fray from use. I like the handle as well and the opposite side of the toothbrush to brush my tongue.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Value 2 Toothbrushes more...
I made the switch to more natural products so Colgate sorry for getting cut :) this toothbrush does the job, but I'm not really comfortable with BPA toothbrushes. I rather invest in a company that doesn't test on animals and carries BPA-free toothbrushes.
Alicia T.
Westland, MI
I’ve been using these toothbrushes for about 5 years now. I started with firm, but switched to soft after my dentist recommended it for me. My teeth feel a lot smoother and healthier since the switch!
Adi M.
Wilton, CT
I enjoy the bristle features and variation on the 360 Optic White toothbrush model. I prefer a larger toothbrush head with soft/medium bristles and this one fits the bill. I do not find that it affects the whiteness of my teeth in any way and therefore am rating it purely off of brushing comfort
Andrea D.
Oak harbor, WA
I used to use an electric toothbrush, but found it was to rough on my gums, so I picked up this one to try because I use the same brand toothpaste. I feel that it cleans my teeth perfectly without having to use to much pressure, I use it twice a day and noticed an improvement in my dental health.
Jeneca L.
I love that this has polishing brushes . I don even have to use whining toothpaste with this is buffs my teeth so nicely . Very gentle . My favorite part on this is the tounge scrubber. It's the best on the market in my opinion .
Ari M.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite toothbrush because it seems to get all the little spots cleaned up. The soft bristles are perfect for my sensitive teeth and even my dentist has noticed an improvement during my regular cleanings.
Amber E.
Long Beach, CA
This toothbrush is perfect for getting those hard to reach places! I just purchased it for the first time and I’m so happy with it. I got it at Target. I’ll definitely be repurchasing. I really feel like it cleans my teeth efficiently.