Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM™ Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Cynthia S.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM™ Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Kyrie F.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® PLATINUM™ Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Mikela B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 Degree Optic White Platinum Manual Toothbrush features stain erasing cups that work with your toothpaste to help effectively remove surface stains, a unique spiral bristle head design to help whiten teeth by polishing away surface stains, and a cheek and tongue cleaner.

Shannon💋 W.
Horsham, PA
I feel as though this toothbrush was like any other I have used. It wasn’t anything special or out of the ordinary. He one thing I did mike about it though was the grip it had. It’s something I would buy again just to have a regular toothbrush
Bethany N.
Pensacola, FL
Love this toothbrush, won’t use any other kind. My teeth feel significantly cleaner when I use this brush versus others. Favorite part is the tongue scrubber on the back, because it scrubs your cheeks while brushing.
Willoughby, OH
I love this tooth brush. It goes from wide to narrow and makes it easy to get into hard to reach places in your mouth and has a tongue scrapper on it too. Great tooth brush!!
Jennifer Y.
I just started using the optic white products and love them! My teeth were getting pretty yellow from my recent coffee addiction. It took a little getting used to but I really feel like the toothbrush gets all over every nook and cranny in my teeth. I also feel like it holds on to the toothpaste longer than other brushes. I definitely recommend this toothbrush!
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
So this toothbrush started out fine, but the bristles were way too hard and actually cut my gums. Then about four days later the bristles actually started falling out. I was completely unsatisfied with this purchase and would not recommend it.
Afton F.
Great toothbrush! I was told by my dentist that everyone should be using a soft bristle toothbrush. It’s soft enough to not hurt my gums but I still feel clean. I only use Colgate toothbrushes, they’re the best in my opinion.
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
This tooth brush I believe works great with the tooth paste that is recommended. I could tell a difference when using both together. I bought this toothbrush at Walmart. I was satisfied with what it did for my teeth.
Sierra K.
Newport News, VA
I like this toothbrush because the bristles aren't too long to where they are digging into my gums I like the floss tip and the tongue brusher on the back as well
Alyssa F.
For a manual toothbrush, this one really does a great job of getting my teeth super clean. I buy the soft bristles because I feel that the built in rubber parts are effective enough. I have and will purchase this brush again. Only downfall is its claim to "whiten" teeth. The description on the packaging claims that the rubber "cups" hold toothpaste in to assist with whitening, however these are the same cups used in many of the other Oral B brand toothbrushes.
Mikela B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I had my husband pick me up a toothbrush while at the store and he brought one of these home. He did good!! I normally don't use soft, but I've noticed my gums aren't as tender as they normally are when I use a medium toothbrush. I like this toothbrush because you can use the back of it to scrub your tongue. I recommend to others!
Willoughby, OH
Have you purchased this tooth brush?
Stephanie G.
Hamburg, NY
Will my mouth feel "back from the dentist" clean?
Willoughby, OH
What brand of tooth brush do you use?

Walmart