Colgate 360 Optic White Platinum Toothbrush uploaded by Kyrie F.Colgate 360 Optic White Platinum Toothbrush uploaded by Mikela N.
6 colors available

BY COLGATE

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate 360 Optic White Platinum Toothbrush FHS-001 see more...

• Will my mouth feel "back from the dentist" clean?1 Answers
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
For a manual toothbrush, this one really does a great job of getting my teeth super clean. I buy the soft bristles because I feel that the built in rubber parts are effective enough. I have and will purchase this brush again. Only downfall is its claim to "whiten" teeth. The description on the packaging claims that the rubber "cups" hold toothpaste in to assist with whitening, however these are the same cups used in many of the other Oral B brand toothbrushes.
Rhondalei G.
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Another trusted brand in oral healthcare products and their brushes meet and exceed the standards. The way the bristles are shaped, feels like they really curve around your teeth to help get them looking and feeling clean. This can be difficult to achieve when you are used to using an electric toothbrush, but this brush offers a similar feeling.
Mikela N.
Mikela N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I had my husband pick me up a toothbrush while at the store and he brought one of these home. He did good!! I normally don't use soft, but I've noticed my gums aren't as tender as they normally are when I use a medium toothbrush. I like this toothbrush because you can use the back of it to scrub your tongue. I recommend to others!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Loooooove this toothbrush! It gets everywhere you want it to get. Maybe it's just me but using this brush alongside the optic white toothpaste really does wonders and lightens my teeth! Now the reason I give this only 4stars is because I have sensitive teeth and the medium was too harsh. Couldn't find a soft.
Becca W.
Becca W.
I love this toothbrush very effective cleaning doesn't miss a spot. The wide head helps clean around you'er gums. I really believe it does help whiten your teeth but the soft one is a little harsher then other soft toothbrushes so it may be a little too harsh for your teeth if you use soft normally!
Katey D.
Katey D.
Saint Charles, MO
This is a great toothbrush. It does a good job of cleaning my teeth, and keeping them white. I bought mine from Walmart. It's a little bit more expensive for a toothbrush, but I like how firm the toothbrush is. I would buy it again. I would recommend this to someone who likes harder bristles.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
This toothbrush really goes to work- your teeth feel incredibly clean and I will say my teeth do look brighter since I started using this last week! I didn't have any expectations for this and thought the claim would be bogus but I was wrong- will totally buy again!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Huntington Beach, CA
This actually helped a lot with my teeth. I like this toothbrush better than any other that I have used before. i bought it at Target, where I always buy my toiletries. It was very effective both cost and use. I believe this is the only toothbrush I ever buy now.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I prefer my bristles a medium strength, this toothbrush is perfect. The plastic bristles that are in the middle of the brush are great for deep cleaning. The price is reasonable for a high quality manual toothbrush, I would recommend this toothbrush to others.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I like using the whole optic white line. It goes well with the toothpaste and I find that since I really like to maintain pearly whites I find that when you use this along with the toothpaste and mouthwash everything works effectively together.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Hamburg, NY
Will my mouth feel "back from the dentist" clean?