BY COLGATE

BENEFITS:

Polishing away surface stains while cleaning hard-to-reach places

Cheek and tongue cleaner helps kick odor-causing bacteria to the curb leaving you with a full clean-mouth experience

Want results? Count on this powerful toothbrush for a beautiful, radiant, white smile! With its comfortable non-slip handle and dual-action head, the new colgate 360 optic white powered toothbrush whitens teeth in 1 week.* special features include: special polishing bristles- let the bristles work their magic by polishing away surface stains while cleaning hard-to-reach places. cheek and tongue cleaner- helps kick odor-causing bacteria to the curb leaving you with a full clean-mouth experience. *by removing surface stains.

• Where can I buy another head at a low price?3 Answers
Breana B.
I love this toothbrush i bought it a month ago for the first time! Its very easy to use (obviously) I bought it for $7.50 at the pharmacy. I believe it’s true to it’s word I noticed that my teeth were ready to pass the napkin test after 2 weeks of use, that on it’s own gives you a huge confidence boost! Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Dual Action Vibrating Toothbrush Soft
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I didn't notice any whitening effect from this toothbrush. I know that it's only supposed to help the whitener, but it just didn't anything. I gave it 4 stars because even though it didn't do much in that regard, it does clean my teeth really really well. I like that the brush is nice and soft, because sometimes brushes are so rough that it feels like I'm rubbing sand paper on my teeth. This one is a good toothbrush, but I'm not sold on the whitening aspect.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
I have an Oral-B power toothbrush that I have loved for years but I thought I would branch out and try something new that I had heard wonderful things about. I was sorely disappointed. The bristles are not soft at all and I had to work twice as hard to make my teeth feel clean, it was like i was using a firm standard toothbrush. It is going to be used to clean the decorations in my fish tanks.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
This is the toothbrush that I have purchased in the last years and will continue to purchase. It lasts until it's time to get a new one and the bristles do not bend nor do they fall out. Great quality and I usually try to purchase when Target has them on sale to always have some in the house for guests and replacement.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I use this toothbrush for traveling. Its a reasonable price so in case i leave it behind I wont be out a lot of money. Its does a good job cleaning my teeth and is pretty good at cleaning at the gum line. I would recommend it to others for travel as well but not for a daily toothbrush.
Jessica O.
Hebron, In
This product is great for sensitive teeth and gums. It is soft and doesn't hurt your gums at all. I feel like it didn't clean very well because of the soft brush but I love it. I would recommend this product to others with sensitive teeth and gums!
Smerk R.
I love my toothbrush & so it has to be a great one. I usually don't go outside the box very often & try new ones. I used this toothpaste so I thought I would try the toothbrush with it. I'm glad that I did because now it's one of my favorites.
Yesenia V.
It's a decent tooth brush. I get the soft bristles because I don't want to hurt my gums. But I feel like it wears fast. But it does get rid of plaque pretty good. You have to stub for a couple of minutes to really get that clean though.
Maria H.
I love these tooth brushes they are so gentle to my teeth even though i have braces at the moment they help clean the tough areas. i would definitely recommend. these are my go to brushes and i don't plan on changing them any time soon.
danielle k.
Darien, IL
I think this is a great toothbrush! My fiancee uses it and I want to steal it from him. His teeth always look so much cleaner every day and I am jealous! I just have not yet gone out and gotten one and I kick myself every day for not going out yet. It is available at our walmart down the street I'm just lazy sometimes!
ari j.
Where can I buy another head at a low price?

back