Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Peyton H.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Matia S.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Chenel F.

BY COLGATE

Power away bacteria for a Healthy Whole Mouth Clean plus Whitening!

Delivering whiter teeth in 1 week*, Colgate® 360°® Optic White™ Battery-Powered Toothbrush features a dual action brush head with polishing bristles and a cheek and tongue cleaner.

* By removing surface stains

Benefits

Dual action brush head and polishing bristles to polish away surface stains while cleaning hard-to-reach areas
Cheek and tongue cleaner to help remove odour-causing bacteria, leaving you with a full clean-mouth experience
Comfortable non-slip handle

Available In:

Soft and Medium Bristles

• I am looking at getting an electronic toothbrush, and I a...2 Answers
  • Im going to retired my braces in a month, and i want to b...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chenel F.
Delran, NJ
I absolutely love this toothbrush!! My teeth feel AMAZING after using it. Purchasing this toothbrush was one of the best things I could've done for my teeth. My bright white smile thanks me everyday!
Peyton H.
Hartselle, AL
Great tooth brush!!! Battery's easy accessible. No tooth brush is going to make your teeth white of course but this is a great tooth brush
Brandi B.
Literally an amazing toothbrush Colgate® 360°® ENAMEL HEALTH™ WHITENING Toothbrush Soft I use it everyday
Esmeralda S.
Love the tooth brush. Not harsh on my gums and I do recommend it to others plan on buying more.
Jess L.
Nottingham, ['', '', '']
Does the job, gets in all places and hasn't got really hard bristles at all, a good toothbrush that'll last me a good 3/4 months
Jessica H.
Clute , TX
My dentist told me to get a toothbrush with a circle top at the head. This is what I've got, its helped improve my gum bleeding and getting my teeth cleaner. I'll continue to use this knowing the difference its made now.
Michelle C.
Los Banos, CA
This works really good you can get into small spaces and wash your teeth really good and makes them white with the right tooth paste
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
Love this batterie powered toothbrush i think its the best one that i used yet. Its brushing everywhere in every corners and my teeth feels fresh and clean.
Elizabeth S.
I loved this toothbrush. I have sensitive gums and this toothbrush was just perfect for my teeth.
Amanda R.
New Haven, IN
I love my electric toothbrush. The bristles are soft enough on my sensitive teeth and gums but I also feel like it cleans really well. It is the same toothbrush I have been using for years.
Lindsey Z.
Janesville, WI
I am looking at getting an electronic toothbrush, and I am wondering if this is a really good toothbrush to get, just because it seems like it has a good price compared to the other electronic toothbrushes.
Kenicha R.
Im going to retired my braces in a month, and i want to buy one teeth brush of this, are they durable?