Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Peyton H.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Matia S.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Chenel F.

BY COLGATE #41 in Electric Toothbrushes

Power away bacteria for a Healthy Whole Mouth Clean plus Whitening!

Delivering whiter teeth in 1 week*, Colgate® 360°® Optic White™ Battery-Powered Toothbrush features a dual action brush head with polishing bristles and a cheek and tongue cleaner.

* By removing surface stains

Benefits

Dual action brush head and polishing bristles to polish away surface stains while cleaning hard-to-reach areas
Cheek and tongue cleaner to help remove odour-causing bacteria, leaving you with a full clean-mouth experience
Comfortable non-slip handle

Available In:

Soft and Medium Bristles

• I am looking at getting an electronic toothbrush, and I a...2 Answers
  • Im going to retired my braces in a month, and i want to b...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valentina O.
Having a manual toothbrush limits the areas you can reach. This electric toothbrush really focuses on getting the best clean out there. I love it!
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
I really love this toothbrush. It is very affordable and the bristles are soft. I used it singularly for two years and I purchased it from target and amazon, so they are easy to find. It is also easy to use and doesn’t require any special maintenance.
Rhommy V.
I've had this toothbrush for a very long time and it has kept its quality throughout. I go to this toothbrush after getting my braces off and it does a perfect job keeping my gums and teeth healthy. It isn't a very pricey electric toothbrush which is good and it really does a great job. Would definitely recommend!
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Love this tooth brush. Soft brush bristles that gets in between teeth perfectly without cause damage to my gums. So affordable an great quality
Jade M.
Orange
I use this toothbrush everyday and I love it! I will definitely keep using it. I will recommend it to others.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this electric tooth Brush. I can't use any other tooth brush now because it makes my teeth so clean and fresh!
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
My husband tried this tooth brush. Let's just say he got regular tooth brush right after the first use. He didn't like it. He said it hurt his gums. It did do its job so I have to give it that.
Harleen L.
Delta, BC
I like electronic toothbrushes better than regular ones I feel like it gives your teeth a nice deep clean besides to a regular one
shananne c.
I have this. I think its good. It does what its supposed to do. It keeps my teeth clean and gets inbetween them
Aisha K.
I love this colgate electric toothbrush. It works amazing. I am a repeat user for this because it leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean.
Lindsey Z.
Janesville, WI
I am looking at getting an electronic toothbrush, and I am wondering if this is a really good toothbrush to get, just because it seems like it has a good price compared to the other electronic toothbrushes.
Kenicha R.
Im going to retired my braces in a month, and i want to buy one teeth brush of this, are they durable?