Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Peyton H.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Matia S.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Chenel F.

BY COLGATE #41 in Electric Toothbrushes

Power away bacteria for a Healthy Whole Mouth Clean plus Whitening!

Delivering whiter teeth in 1 week*, Colgate® 360°® Optic White™ Battery-Powered Toothbrush features a dual action brush head with polishing bristles and a cheek and tongue cleaner.

* By removing surface stains

Benefits

Dual action brush head and polishing bristles to polish away surface stains while cleaning hard-to-reach areas
Cheek and tongue cleaner to help remove odour-causing bacteria, leaving you with a full clean-mouth experience
Comfortable non-slip handle

Available In:

Soft and Medium Bristles

• I am looking at getting an electronic toothbrush, and I a...2 Answers
  • Im going to retired my braces in a month, and i want to b...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Taylor A.
Noblesville, IN
The colgate 360 optic white battery powered toothbrush is the best battery powered brush that I have tried!
Gbemi A.
Brooklyn , NY
I really love this toothbrush. It is very affordable and the bristles are soft. I used it singularly for two years and I purchased it from target and amazon, so they are easy to find. It is also easy to use and doesn’t require any special maintenance.
Dakota Z.
fort st james
The #1 Best toothbrush to use if you struggle with yellow teeth. I will never buy another tooth brush. It lasts long and works amazing
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Love this tooth brush. Soft brush bristles that gets in between teeth perfectly without cause damage to my gums. So affordable an great quality
Love this toothbrush. Definitely cannot go back to manual brushing now! Gives a great clean. A bit pricy but worth every cent
Iuliia Z.
This is my favorite tool. It helps me to cheer up. Incredibly pleasant smell in beautiful design. and the skin feels fine. I will continue to apply this product. I fell in love with it very much. My children are also crazy about it.
Jessica J.
loudon, TN
I'm still using my Colgate toothbrush from 4 months ago and I love it. Nice packaging and would buy again
Jessica J.
loudon, TN
I've used other electric toothbrushes before but this is by far the best one I've use. The battery lasts a long time, the packaging was wonderful, and the results are phenomenal.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Been using this product for a few months now and I will say it’s so much better than a traditional toothbrush. I suggest anyone to use this and you can just replace the battery and the head. I would 10/10 but again.
Lindsey Z.
Janesville, WI
I am looking at getting an electronic toothbrush, and I am wondering if this is a really good toothbrush to get, just because it seems like it has a good price compared to the other electronic toothbrushes.
Kenicha R.
Im going to retired my braces in a month, and i want to buy one teeth brush of this, are they durable?