Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Peyton H.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Matia S.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Chenel F.

BY COLGATE #41 in Electric Toothbrushes

Power away bacteria for a Healthy Whole Mouth Clean plus Whitening!

Delivering whiter teeth in 1 week*, Colgate® 360°® Optic White™ Battery-Powered Toothbrush features a dual action brush head with polishing bristles and a cheek and tongue cleaner.

* By removing surface stains

Benefits

Dual action brush head and polishing bristles to polish away surface stains while cleaning hard-to-reach areas
Cheek and tongue cleaner to help remove odour-causing bacteria, leaving you with a full clean-mouth experience
Comfortable non-slip handle

Available In:

Soft and Medium Bristles

• I am looking at getting an electronic toothbrush, and I a...2 Answers
  • Im going to retired my braces in a month, and i want to b...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Van Averie S.
I love how it brushes my teeth. I feel clean and helps me keep my teeth clean and white. The bristles are gentle on my gums which is very important for me cause I have sensitive gums. I would definitely buy again.
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I've been using the colgate 360 battery operated toothbrush for about a month now and I can already see the difference in my teeth which were very yellow and are now starting to whiten. I use with it the oral b toothpaste
Hannah M.
This toothbrush is alright but it gets the job done. It slightly compares to sonicare though I prefer the alternative. I have used it everyday. I bought mine at my grocery store. I am somewhat satisfied.
Marcella D.
N Highlands, CA
I loved this toothbrush. My teeth felt really clean after using it. The reason I ended up buying a different toothbrush is because finding the replacement heads proved more difficult than it was worth to me.
Marisa M.
Charleston , SC
I really love this tooth brush however the batteries died a lot sooner than I expected. I am very pleased with this tooth bush I just wish I didn't have to change the batteries as much as I do. I would recommend this to others but also plan on trying another brush from this brand.
Erin H.
My boyfriend uses this tooth brush and he loves it so much it's very effective and very good at what it does one of the best you can get he uses it every single day I would recommend to other and will buy again .
Mila S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Never saw the need to use an electric toothbrush, I thought mine worked just as well. My husband has always had one so I thought why not let's try it. Needless to say I will not own any other kind! I feel like the extra work of the toothbrush only enhances the effect of brushing your teeth! What an amazing product Colgate® 360°® Total® ADVANCED POWERED Toothbrush Soft
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
My husband tried this tooth brush. Let's just say he got regular tooth brush right after the first use. He didn't like it. He said it hurt his gums. It did do its job so I have to give it that.
Luz  B.
I actually prefer these type of toothbrushes rather than a manual toothbrush because it's less work you have to deal with and it gets every aspect of your teeth! Very effective, now as for the whitening your teeth not sure how true that is because mine haven't changed lol
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
I love this toothbrush! It always make my teeth feel extra clean and it is soft and gentle so it doesn't hurt you if you have sensitive teeth like me. I have yet to find a tooth brush that gives my mouth a fresher feeling. It is a great product for a reasonable price!
Lindsey Z.
Janesville, WI
I am looking at getting an electronic toothbrush, and I am wondering if this is a really good toothbrush to get, just because it seems like it has a good price compared to the other electronic toothbrushes.
Kenicha R.
Im going to retired my braces in a month, and i want to buy one teeth brush of this, are they durable?