Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Peyton H.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Matia S.Colgate® 360°® OPTIC WHITE® Battery Poweded Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Chenel F.

BY COLGATE #26 in Electric Toothbrushes

Power away bacteria for a Healthy Whole Mouth Clean plus Whitening!

Delivering whiter teeth in 1 week*, Colgate® 360°® Optic White™ Battery-Powered Toothbrush features a dual action brush head with polishing bristles and a cheek and tongue cleaner.

* By removing surface stains

Benefits

Dual action brush head and polishing bristles to polish away surface stains while cleaning hard-to-reach areas
Cheek and tongue cleaner to help remove odour-causing bacteria, leaving you with a full clean-mouth experience
Comfortable non-slip handle

Available In:

Soft and Medium Bristles

Buy on Amazon
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Been using this product for a few months now and I will say it’s so much better than a traditional toothbrush. I suggest anyone to use this and you can just replace the battery and the head. I would 10/10 but again.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Best electric toothbrush around. I love Colgate products. I feel like this toothbrush lasts pretty long without the brush becoming disheveled. I use this with their whitening toothpaste and it works wonders.
Jessica J.
loudon, TN
I've used other electric toothbrushes before but this is by far the best one I've use. The battery lasts a long time, the packaging was wonderful, and the results are phenomenal.
Jena B.
Everyone in my house but first an electric toothbrush over a regular one. I just feel like they clean your teeth a lot better. And this brand in particular I prefer because the bristles don't fall out as easily as some other brands do.
Haley P.
Mayville, ND
I love the clean feeling you get when brushing with an automatic toothbrush. I do feel like the brush head wears down faster than a normal brush, which is the ONLY negative thing I have to say. This is my favorite toothbrush.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love this battery powerd tooth brush only thing you cant get the bottom wet or it can ruin the tooth brush what is great is you can buy extra heads instead of a whole new brush.
Esther A.
Este si me gusta porque no tengo que hacer mucho trabajo jaja para cepillar mis dientes es firme y repite muy bien así que úsalo y compara porque estoy segura que te va a encantar
💋Cara S.
Not a bad electrictronic toothbrush for only a fraction of the price! I bought one for everyone in the family for us all if us to keep optimal tooth health at all times!
Iuliia Z.
Jersey City , NJ
This is my favorite tool. It helps me to cheer up. Incredibly pleasant smell in beautiful design. and the skin feels fine. I will continue to apply this product. I fell in love with it very much. My children are also crazy about it.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I used to always use Colgate toothbrushes and always really liked using them. Colgate toothbrushes always seemed to leave my teeth feeling so fresh and clean. Whenever I was younger I was always on antibiotics that has caused permanent discoloration of my teeth, I have since found a toothbrush that actually helps with that a little bit more which is why I gave this toothbrush 4 stars versus 5. If you don't have serious concerns with your teeth then this would be a great product for you, I however need more of a doctor's-grade toothbrush. I wish I could stick with Colgate more because their toothbrushes are a lot more affordable. Colgate® 360°® Total® ADVANCED POWERED Toothbrush Soft
Lindsey Z.
Janesville, WI
I am looking at getting an electronic toothbrush, and I am wondering if this is a really good toothbrush to get, just because it seems like it has a good price compared to the other electronic toothbrushes.
Kenicha R.
Im going to retired my braces in a month, and i want to buy one teeth brush of this, are they durable?