Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesColgate
360 Manual Toothbrush with Tongue and Cheek Cleaner - Soft Bristles - 4ct

Cleans the teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums using a unique flexible head for a healthier whole-mouth clean.

What do you prefer, hard or soft bristle?! And why?
Does it work really good? ?
Eat ce qu'elle est flexible ?
Start your review of Colgate 360 Manual Toothbrush with Tongue and Cheek Cleaner - Soft Bristles - 4ct!
Stefo S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly.... I like this toothbrush. I dont neccesarily love it you know...? Its a little too soft for my liking I prefer using the "medium"...but it's still a good toothbrush. It cleaned my teeth really good. I liked how all the bristles got in between my teeth...and it removed plaque.💜
Leo M.
State College, PA
It is my all times favorite toothbrush since I’m about 12 years old, I really like to be in charge and it is so easy to get to the back parts with it. I’m not giving it 5 starts because I know it isn’t the best choice for the environment tho.
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
This is a great toothbrush. The scrubby on the back to clean the sides of your mouth work fabulous. We have bought extras of this brush just case it gets discontinued for some reason!!
megan & nirupa M.
This toothbrushes are really nice and really soft on your teeth. Unlike other toothbrushes that will hurt your gum when you first use them, this toothpaste is very gentle and cleans very well. I also like the tongue scribed provided on the back.
Christina W.
Arcadia, FL
Great toothbrush....really cleans great around your teeth and hard to reach areas. Leaves my entire mouth feeling squeaky clean! Affordable price and nice to be able to purchase the two pack, with agreeable colors.
Heather L.
Rochester
The only one I’ve been buying for years. Super clean feeling and you can tell when it’s time to replace it.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
1,167 reviews
I am impressed with this toothbrush. It helps remove bacteria from teeth, tongue, gums and cheek. It has a comfortable handle that is easy to move around. These are very affordable, even better if you get them in a value set. You can purchase these at any wal-mart or drug store.
Shalom E.
Dallas, TX
We buy it from the dollar store because a toothbrush is something that should be replaced often and you wouldn’t want to do that with something expensive. I’d recommend it to anybody
simranjeet K.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I always prefer colgate toothpaste and toothbrush. They are so good . This one is so flexible, it helps me to clean my whole mouth. Super affordable and effective
Judy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a really good toothbrush and it is very affordable I do like the way my teeth feel after each use and I do recommend it and I will always repurchase it in the future