Colgate 360 Full Head Toothbrush, Soft, 1 ea uploaded by Jamie S.Colgate 360 Full Head Toothbrush, Soft, 1 ea uploaded by Tammy B.

BY COLGATE

For a Healthier Whole Mouth Clean* br 360 Whole Mouth Clean Cleans: Teeth 3 Cheeks 6 Tongue 7 Gums Unique cheek and tongue cleaner helps remove over 96% more bacteria. Tightly packed, tapered bristles and polishing cups help remove more plaque and stains than an ordinary toothbrush. US Patent Nos. 7,069,615; 6,820,300; 6;658,688 see more...

Ashley S.
One of my favorite things in the world is getting a new toothbrush. This is my favorite toothbrush. I feel it gets to places no other brush does and my teeth feel squeaky clean. Love this product and highly recommend it. I don't mind the price either. Sure, you can buy a value pack of a lesser quality, or you can give your mouth a healthy clean for an extra buck. Your oral health is worth it and you won't regret it.
Sana S.
I always buy this toothbrush and it works great for my teeth. I don't have any complaints since I change my toothbrush every 2-3 months cause that's what you should be doing or else it becomes more rough and the bristles may start to loosen too much.
Leah W.
Fantastic product. It's easy to use. It fits in my mouth and is easy to reach my back teeth with the angled brush head and is also able to scrub my tongue with the textured bristles on the back of the brush.
Maria R.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite brushes! I don't use any other. Very good product, great quality. And soft. I've used other brands before but I keep going back to Colgate 360. The price is great, not only pensive.
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I give this toothbrush four stars. It cleans my teeth well, though I'm spoiled from using my Sonicare. It's shaped to get to all the hard to get to places in your mouth, and it cleans under the gum line pretty well. This is the only kind of toothbrush my husband will use. The ergonomic handle prevents hand fatigue, allowing you to brush your teeth for the entire two minutes. Though I go for four.
member-5fe009606
This is my go to toothbrush. I have extras on hand, in all our travel bags, and in all bathrooms. It's just a great cleaning toothbrush and it doesn't hurt my gums!
Jeanne W.
Amoret, MO
While I like the idea behind the toothbrush, and think most people would enjoy the better coverage it probably provides, I found that for my unusually small mouth, it's just too big and actually impeded my ability to thoroughly brush my back teeth. I did like it for the rest of my teeth, but it's pretty pointless to have to use two different toothbrushes to get the job done. So, a smaller version for those of us with baby mouths would be great!
Katherine C.
I think this toothbrush does its job, but the squeaking sound drives me crazy!!! It does do a good job of cleaning, but cleaning the brush itself is a challenge considering the bristles move around. I would recommend this because it is so cheap and effective, but it really is hard to clean.

Kendra H.
Colgate is the brand of toothbrushes that I always get when I buy brushes. I think they are ever soft and work great on my teeth. I don't think they are too hard or too soft they are just right. I love how they do different counts of brushes you can get which helps with big families.
Lindsay A.
Jacksonville, FL
This toothbrush works well to deep clean my teeth. However, after a month or so of use, the bristles start to soften and don't brush as forcefully as they did before. This can be solved by buying a new toothbrush, but I'm pretty sure toothbrushes are supposed to last longer than that.