Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes. see more...

Mary P.
Mary P.
Laurel
Honestly my toothbrush is wrecked and its time to replace it but it has survived the last months of my braces wear. My braces would constantly get snagged on the little rubber pieces and rip/ break them in half but the toothbrush seemed like the best one to do the job while I had my braces and now that I have no braces.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Weslaco
I love these toothbrushes! They are so soft on my teeth and I feel like they make my teeth feel so clean. I've been using these toothbrushes for my whole life, and I will never stop. I really recommend these for everyone to use.
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
For me its just a normal toothbrush but I don't like a lot becouse it has a silicone thing that I Have it!🤔😐😐
These are the best tooth brushes! I have bought more expensive ones but I keep coming back to these. They make my mouth feel cleaner than any other toothbrush!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Very good tooth brush. Nice bristles. Not too think not too think. Nice on the gums.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Boise, ID
It's not often I find a toothbrush that lasts for very long with braces but Colgate 360 lasts much longer than others I tried. I always felt like my teeth were getting clean and yet it was gentle on my sensitive gums.
marisol l.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
the only toothbrushes i buy are always from colgate, they are simply the best, affordable and not harsh on your teeth plus they last 3 months (how often you should replace yours) easily
Ixia R.
Ixia R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is not one of my favorite toothbrushes since I am not sure if its me but it also exfoliates my cheeks so like 5 minutes after I am done brushing I am shedding skin from the inside of my mouth
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Love the overall reach of the head of the brush and love the bristles, not too hard and not too soft
Yoani P.
Yoani P.
It is not small but this just became my favorite toothbrush. It has a unique feel in your mouth and leaves it feeling...