Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes. see more...

Mary P.
Mary P.
Laurel
Honestly my toothbrush is wrecked and its time to replace it but it has survived the last months of my braces wear. My braces would constantly get snagged on the little rubber pieces and rip/ break them in half but the toothbrush seemed like the best one to do the job while I had my braces and now that I have no braces.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Weslaco
I love these toothbrushes! They are so soft on my teeth and I feel like they make my teeth feel so clean. I've been using these toothbrushes for my whole life, and I will never stop. I really recommend these for everyone to use.
These are the best tooth brushes! I have bought more expensive ones but I keep coming back to these. They make my mouth feel cleaner than any other toothbrush!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Very good tooth brush. Nice bristles. Not too think not too think. Nice on the gums.
marisol l.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
the only toothbrushes i buy are always from colgate, they are simply the best, affordable and not harsh on your teeth plus they last 3 months (how often you should replace yours) easily
Laura B.
Laura B.
Colgate 360 toothbrushes are 1 of, if not my favourite kind to purchase on a semi-regular basis. I find the shape of the brush head to fit my teeth well, feeling like it's giving a superior clean to more straightforward designs. I also love the built-in tongue cleaner on the back.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Minerva, OH
Favorite toothbrush of all times and my husband even prefers this kind. I feel like my teeth get extra clean not to mention the price of this toothbrush is amazing for the quality!
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the 360 toothbrush . I feel like it reached more areas . It's cheap and can be easily found . I would purchase in the future and I highly recommend .
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Excelsior Springs, MO
This toothbrush works really well it makes my teeth feel racy clean and refreshed. I feel like it gets all my teeth clean.
Great toothbrush! Really gets to hard to reach areas. Coupons usually available too!