Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Benita A.
Denver, CO
Just a regular toothbrush. Not really that special. Only got it after a dental appointment.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Currently using this toothbrush and I love it! Not too rough and I love the tongue brush!
Destiny M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothbrush! it really makes my teeth feel like I just came from the dentist!
Keri A.
I first got this toothbrush from the dentist and ever since then it has been my favorite!
Morgan B.
Louisville, TN
These are my go to plus I love that it has the tongue scrubber on the back of the brush.
Melissa L.
Works awesome and feels great. I buy this for my whole family & they like them the most
Kesia D.
Denver, CO
Got it on accident because I don't use medium but it worked fine for its intended use.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using these for years. They get all the nooks and crannies. So thanks Colgate
Erin K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very good tooth brush. Nice bristles. Not too think not too think. Nice on the gums.
Great toothbrush! Really gets to hard to reach areas. Coupons usually available too!