Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#109 in Toothbrushes
Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.

Flexible and soft head that helps remove food and grime from teeth every time. Highly recommend.
Julie F.
Julie F.

I buy the El cheapo toothbrushes. I think they all work just fine, so I buy whatever is on sale.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va

I love any kind of Colgate tooth brush but these are the ones I've been buying lately. I love it
Claire H.
Claire H.

Great toothbrush, really gets in all the nooks and crannies. Its not too big which is good too.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Birdsboro, PA

Bristles are hard and uneasy to brush with. doesn't get the toothpaste out wouldn't buy again
Benita A.
Benita A.
Denver, CO

Just a regular toothbrush. Not really that special. Only got it after a dental appointment.
Abbee M.
Abbee M.

Use these all the time ! Work great and do not wear out easily . They clean teeth very well
Keri A.
Keri A.

I first got this toothbrush from the dentist and ever since then it has been my favorite!
Kaylin N.
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, DE

Currently using this toothbrush and I love it! Not too rough and I love the tongue brush!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.

I love this toothbrush! it really makes my teeth feel like I just came from the dentist!

Join Now