Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Shelby P.
Love the overall reach of the head of the brush and love the bristles, not too hard and not too soft
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
I usually purchase this brand because it gets in the hard to reach places and doesn't hurt my gums.
Delenn M.
Attleboro, MA
These get the job done but the do seem to wear out pretty fast. I loved their feel and their color!
Hayley S.
Flexible and soft head that helps remove food and grime from teeth every time. Highly recommend.
Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I love any kind of Colgate tooth brush but these are the ones I've been buying lately. I love it
Julie F.
I buy the El cheapo toothbrushes. I think they all work just fine, so I buy whatever is on sale.
Malaney S.
This is a good toothbrush. I like it a lot. I would definitely buy it again next time I need one.
Claire H.
Great toothbrush, really gets in all the nooks and crannies. Its not too big which is good too.
Casey H.
Birdsboro, PA
Bristles are hard and uneasy to brush with. doesn't get the toothpaste out wouldn't buy again
Abbee M.
Use these all the time ! Work great and do not wear out easily . They clean teeth very well