Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#109 in Toothbrushes
Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS

I've always used Colgate brands never tried any others but would definitely give this 10 stars if I could
Meishia W.
Meishia W.

I love Colgate products above any tooth cleansing options I buy. I like the tongue scrubber on this brush
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
New Brunswick, NJ

I've used the same toothbrush for years. Not literally the same one, just this line over and over again.
Irene L.
Irene L.

Not bad but a bit too big for me. I prefer smaller tooth brushes so they can really reach certain areas
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Victorville, CA

Great toothbrush. Bristles aren't too hard to where it hurts. Tongue cleaner gets all the plaque clean.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.

Love the overall reach of the head of the brush and love the bristles, not too hard and not too soft
taylor s.
taylor s.

this toothbrush cleans great! even in little cracks my teeth feel totally clean, I love this product
Delenn M.
Delenn M.
Attleboro, MA

These get the job done but the do seem to wear out pretty fast. I loved their feel and their color!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Belton, TX

I usually purchase this brand because it gets in the hard to reach places and doesn't hurt my gums.
Malaney S.
Malaney S.

This is a good toothbrush. I like it a lot. I would definitely buy it again next time I need one.

Join Now