Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Taylor D.
Big stone gap, Va
I love any kind of Colgate tooth brush but these are the ones I've been buying lately. I love it
Julie F.
I buy the El cheapo toothbrushes. I think they all work just fine, so I buy whatever is on sale.
Claire H.
Great toothbrush, really gets in all the nooks and crannies. Its not too big which is good too.
Casey H.
Birdsboro, PA
Bristles are hard and uneasy to brush with. doesn't get the toothpaste out wouldn't buy again
Benita A.
Denver, CO
Just a regular toothbrush. Not really that special. Only got it after a dental appointment.
Abbee M.
Use these all the time ! Work great and do not wear out easily . They clean teeth very well
Keri A.
I first got this toothbrush from the dentist and ever since then it has been my favorite!
Kaylin N.
Wilmington, De
Currently using this toothbrush and I love it! Not too rough and I love the tongue brush!
Destiny M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothbrush! it really makes my teeth feel like I just came from the dentist!
Morgan B.
Louisville, TN
These are my go to plus I love that it has the tongue scrubber on the back of the brush.