Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes. see more...

Tammy L R.
Tammy L R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Low price great product. my kids use them and they work great I recommend then because my kids love them .
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
I've always used Colgate brands never tried any others but would definitely give this 10 stars if I could
Meishia W.
Meishia W.
I love Colgate products above any tooth cleansing options I buy. I like the tongue scrubber on this brush
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
New Brunswick, NJ
I've used the same toothbrush for years. Not literally the same one, just this line over and over again.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
Great toothbrush. Bristles aren't too hard to where it hurts. Tongue cleaner gets all the plaque clean.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Love the overall reach of the head of the brush and love the bristles, not too hard and not too soft
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
I usually purchase this brand because it gets in the hard to reach places and doesn't hurt my gums.
Delenn M.
Delenn M.
Attleboro, MA
These get the job done but the do seem to wear out pretty fast. I loved their feel and their color!
Malaney S.
Malaney S.
This is a good toothbrush. I like it a lot. I would definitely buy it again next time I need one.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Flexible and soft head that helps remove food and grime from teeth every time. Highly recommend.