Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Ixia R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is not one of my favorite toothbrushes since I am not sure if its me but it also exfoliates my cheeks so like 5 minutes after I am done brushing I am shedding skin from the inside of my mouth
Shelby P.
Love the overall reach of the head of the brush and love the bristles, not too hard and not too soft
Tanya P.
Boise, ID
It's not often I find a toothbrush that lasts for very long with braces but Colgate 360 lasts much longer than others I tried. I always felt like my teeth were getting clean and yet it was gentle on my sensitive gums.
Erin K.
Very good tooth brush. Nice bristles. Not too think not too think. Nice on the gums.
These are the best tooth brushes! I have bought more expensive ones but I keep coming back to these. They make my mouth feel cleaner than any other toothbrush!
Melissa C.
These are my favorite. They clean so well. I always use Colgate toothbrushes.
Kierra S.
I like these toothbrushes for their course to soft bristles because they really get into your teeth and clean them. I are uses brush a lot and highly recommend it. It is very affective and affordable. If you have sensitive teeth this might be a no go.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Great toothbrush, one of the better manual toothbrushes out there. Never had any issues with them and can usually them them for a good price at walmart
Kreeslin A.
I change my toothbrush every 3 months. And I'm using this one right now. And combined with others products my smile looks healthy and perfect.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
I don't think there's anything that special about these toothbrushes. I think the 360 degree is a marketing ploy. I don't feel like it did anything. The toothbrush worked about average.