Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#412 in Toothbrushes
Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.
Photo (1)
Tammy L R.
Tammy L R.
Colorado Springs, CO

Low price great product. my kids use them and they work great I recommend then because my kids love them .
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Drexel Hill, PA

I liked it but I'm not a fan of the circle on the top, I feel that it makes it harder to reach some areas.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS

I've always used Colgate brands never tried any others but would definitely give this 10 stars if I could
Meishia W.
Meishia W.

I love Colgate products above any tooth cleansing options I buy. I like the tongue scrubber on this brush
Savanna S.
Savanna S.
New Brunswick, NJ

I've used the same toothbrush for years. Not literally the same one, just this line over and over again.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA

Great toothbrush. Bristles aren't too hard to where it hurts. Tongue cleaner gets all the plaque clean.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.

Love the overall reach of the head of the brush and love the bristles, not too hard and not too soft
Delenn M.
Delenn M.
Attleboro, MA

These get the job done but the do seem to wear out pretty fast. I loved their feel and their color!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
Belton, TX

I usually purchase this brand because it gets in the hard to reach places and doesn't hurt my gums.
Malaney S.
Malaney S.

This is a good toothbrush. I like it a lot. I would definitely buy it again next time I need one.