Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Karen F.
Stockton, Ca
Keeps my mouth fresh and clean! I love the size of it. This is my go to toothbrush. Been using it for years.
Ariel P.
Evanston, IL
Regular toothbrush. For nothing special because even brushing twice a day every day I ended up with cavities
Carolina M.
For me its just a normal toothbrush but I don't like a lot becouse it has a silicone thing that I Have it!🤔😐😐
Tammy L R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Low price great product. my kids use them and they work great I recommend then because my kids love them .
Jessica N.
Havertown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked it but I'm not a fan of the circle on the top, I feel that it makes it harder to reach some areas.
Teresa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this one i feel like it gets my whole tooth not just the top or one side it gets all my teeth
Meishia W.
I love Colgate products above any tooth cleansing options I buy. I like the tongue scrubber on this brush
Savanna S.
New Brunswick, NJ
I've used the same toothbrush for years. Not literally the same one, just this line over and over again.
Ashleigh W.
Pascagoula, MS
I've always used Colgate brands never tried any others but would definitely give this 10 stars if I could
Stephanie C.
Victorville , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great toothbrush. Bristles aren't too hard to where it hurts. Tongue cleaner gets all the plaque clean.