Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#109 in Toothbrushes
Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Loganville , Ga

If I don't get oral-b these are what I grab when I go to buy a new toothbrush. Nothing crazy just a typical toothbrush
Jessa D.
Jessa D.

Okay toothbrush, the grips are nice on the handles and i like the tongue cleaner on the back, that is a must for me
Rosa G.
Rosa G.

Love the fact that the bristles aren't as soft or hard as other toothbrushes. this is one is just perfect for me.
loren d.
loren d.
Molalla, OR

This is my favorite tooth brush. It cleans your teeth.gives you the feeling after a cleaning from the dentist
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Evanston, IL

Regular toothbrush. For nothing special because even brushing twice a day every day I ended up with cavities
Karen F.
Karen F.
Stockton, Ca

Keeps my mouth fresh and clean! I love the size of it. This is my go to toothbrush. Been using it for years.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.

I really like this one i feel like it gets my whole tooth not just the top or one side it gets all my teeth
Katie B.
Katie B.
Edmonton

Great for getting food out of the wire behind my teeth cleans my tongue like a charm. Feels good afterwards
Tammy L R.
Tammy L R.
Colorado Springs, CO

Low price great product. my kids use them and they work great I recommend then because my kids love them .
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Drexel Hill, PA

I liked it but I'm not a fan of the circle on the top, I feel that it makes it harder to reach some areas.

Join Now