Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761

Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Shelby B.
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Could have gotten more for the price, but still happy with the purchase. Off brands are cheaper, but this toothbrush is great.
Onena C.
Tamarac , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like colgate toothbrushes. I always try to change the model and try new products. They are great for sensitive teeth
Kristen L.
Excelsior Springs, MO
This toothbrush works really well it makes my teeth feel racy clean and refreshed. I feel like it gets all my teeth clean.
Yoani P.
It is not small but this just became my favorite toothbrush. It has a unique feel in your mouth and leaves it feeling...
Danielle T.
Loganville , GA
If I don't get oral-b these are what I grab when I go to buy a new toothbrush. Nothing crazy just a typical toothbrush
Sarah M.
San Francisco, CA
I like buying these because I like the way my teeth feel clean and also that it comes in a 2 pack for my husband and I.
Danielle S.
Metairie, LA
It's comfortable. The bristles don't give out for the whole time I used it. It good for reaching the teeth in the back.
Jessa D.
Okay toothbrush, the grips are nice on the handles and i like the tongue cleaner on the back, that is a must for me
Rosa G.
Love the fact that the bristles aren't as soft or hard as other toothbrushes. this is one is just perfect for me.
loren d.
Molalla, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite tooth brush. It cleans your teeth.gives you the feeling after a cleaning from the dentist