Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes. see more...

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Metairie, LA
It's comfortable. The bristles don't give out for the whole time I used it. It good for reaching the teeth in the back.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
San Francisco, CA
I like buying these because I like the way my teeth feel clean and also that it comes in a 2 pack for my husband and I.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Loganville , GA
If I don't get oral-b these are what I grab when I go to buy a new toothbrush. Nothing crazy just a typical toothbrush
Jessa D.
Jessa D.
Okay toothbrush, the grips are nice on the handles and i like the tongue cleaner on the back, that is a must for me
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
Love the fact that the bristles aren't as soft or hard as other toothbrushes. this is one is just perfect for me.
loren d.
loren d.
Molalla, Or
This is my favorite tooth brush. It cleans your teeth.gives you the feeling after a cleaning from the dentist
Karen F.
Karen F.
Stockton, Ca
Keeps my mouth fresh and clean! I love the size of it. This is my go to toothbrush. Been using it for years.
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Evanston, IL
Regular toothbrush. For nothing special because even brushing twice a day every day I ended up with cavities
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this one i feel like it gets my whole tooth not just the top or one side it gets all my teeth
Tammy L R.
Tammy L R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Low price great product. my kids use them and they work great I recommend then because my kids love them .