Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#109 in Toothbrushes
Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Belle Glade, FL

I like that the brush is pretty big and it has a tongue cleaner on the back and it comes in a convenient double pack to save money.
aliyah s.
aliyah s.

great toothbrush. lounge cleaner is key. used it for a year or so now, and combined with floss my pearly whites are in great shape
Marina W.
Marina W.
Santa Fe, NM

This tooth brush leaves no spot untouched and leaves teeth feeling refreshed. Brightens and whitens teeth. Perfect for daily use.
Shirley B.
Shirley B.
Houston, Tx

Favorite toothbrush. Will never try another one. Gets in there and brushes away plaque and dirtiness, also doesn't hurt my gums.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Andrews Air Force Base, MD

Could have gotten more for the price, but still happy with the purchase. Off brands are cheaper, but this toothbrush is great.
Onena C.
Onena C.
Tamarac, FL

I really like colgate toothbrushes. I always try to change the model and try new products. They are great for sensitive teeth
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Excelsior Springs, MO

This toothbrush works really well it makes my teeth feel racy clean and refreshed. I feel like it gets all my teeth clean.
Yoani P.
Yoani P.

It is not small but this just became my favorite toothbrush. It has a unique feel in your mouth and leaves it feeling...
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Metairie, LA

It's comfortable. The bristles don't give out for the whole time I used it. It good for reaching the teeth in the back.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
San Francisco, CA

I like buying these because I like the way my teeth feel clean and also that it comes in a 2 pack for my husband and I.

Join Now