Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Katt V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gets the job done and love that this comes in a 2 pack. When it's time to replace, I replace the significant other's and mine at the same time.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these as my disposable/travel toothbrushes. Pretty good coverage and i like the tongue cleaner on the opposite side of the bristles.
stephanie w.
Lafayette, IN
This is our go to brand of toothbrushes. They work really well and when we throw them out to get a clean one they are still in good shape
Corinne D.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its a good toothbrush it gets the job done. And it doesn't hurt my gums like some do. I have re-purchased the same on now a couple times.
Sara T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this tooth brush. I love the way it feels holding it. And the bristles do a great job of hugging my teeth and getting a clean mouth.
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have sensitive gums but I feel the medium toothbrush works best and cleaning my teeth and the soft is too gentle and removing plaque
Allie A.
Like these brushed a lot. I prefer this brand also. The only thing I don't like is the stiffness. I prefer the soft ones over medium.
Melissa L.
BELLE GLADE, FL
I like that the brush is pretty big and it has a tongue cleaner on the back and it comes in a convenient double pack to save money.
Marina W.
Santa Fe, NM
This tooth brush leaves no spot untouched and leaves teeth feeling refreshed. Brightens and whitens teeth. Perfect for daily use.
Shirley B.
Favorite toothbrush. Will never try another one. Gets in there and brushes away plaque and dirtiness, also doesn't hurt my gums.