Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes. see more...

Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Harrisburg, Pa
Its a good toothbrush it gets the job done. And it doesn't hurt my gums like some do. I have re-purchased the same on now a couple times.
Danye L.
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
I have sensitive gums but I feel the medium toothbrush works best and cleaning my teeth and the soft is too gentle and removing plaque
Allie A.
Allie A.
Like these brushed a lot. I prefer this brand also. The only thing I don't like is the stiffness. I prefer the soft ones over medium.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Belle Glade, FL
I like that the brush is pretty big and it has a tongue cleaner on the back and it comes in a convenient double pack to save money.
Marina W.
Marina W.
Santa Fe, NM
This tooth brush leaves no spot untouched and leaves teeth feeling refreshed. Brightens and whitens teeth. Perfect for daily use.
Shirley B.
Shirley B.
Favorite toothbrush. Will never try another one. Gets in there and brushes away plaque and dirtiness, also doesn't hurt my gums.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Could have gotten more for the price, but still happy with the purchase. Off brands are cheaper, but this toothbrush is great.
Onena C.
Onena C.
Tamarac, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like colgate toothbrushes. I always try to change the model and try new products. They are great for sensitive teeth
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Excelsior Springs, MO
This toothbrush works really well it makes my teeth feel racy clean and refreshed. I feel like it gets all my teeth clean.
Yoani P.
Yoani P.
It is not small but this just became my favorite toothbrush. It has a unique feel in your mouth and leaves it feeling...