Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#109 in Toothbrushes
Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.
Janae K.
Janae K.

These toothbrushes are pretty good, would I say they are my favorites? No. They heads are a little stiff which can be irritating while brushing.
Katrina V.
Katrina V.

Gets the job done and love that this comes in a 2 pack. When it's time to replace, I replace the significant other's and mine at the same time.
Kreeslin A.
Kreeslin A.

I change my toothbrush every 3 months. And I'm using this one right now. And combined with others products my smile looks healthy and perfect.
Er E.
Er E.
Pittsburgh, PA

I use these as my disposable/travel toothbrushes. Pretty good coverage and i like the tongue cleaner on the opposite side of the bristles.
Sara T.
Sara T.

Love this tooth brush. I love the way it feels holding it. And the bristles do a great job of hugging my teeth and getting a clean mouth.
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
Lafayette, IN

This is our go to brand of toothbrushes. They work really well and when we throw them out to get a clean one they are still in good shape
Lety S.
Lety S.

A good Toothbrush like others you can find in drugstore.
Like the anatomical form
Dislike the medium option is a bit hard in my opinion.
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Harrisburg, PA

Its a good toothbrush it gets the job done. And it doesn't hurt my gums like some do. I have re-purchased the same on now a couple times.
Danye L.
Danye L.
Lafayette, LA

I have sensitive gums but I feel the medium toothbrush works best and cleaning my teeth and the soft is too gentle and removing plaque
Allie A.
Allie A.

Like these brushed a lot. I prefer this brand also. The only thing I don't like is the stiffness. I prefer the soft ones over medium.

Join Now