Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Daniela P.
I love the tongue and cheeks cleaner. This really is soft with my encies but though with my teeth brushing them gently and deep. This one makes all the hard work in my mouth.
These are the best tooth brushes! I have bought more expensive ones but I keep coming back to these. They make my mouth feel cleaner than any other toothbrush!
Courtney M.
Oviedo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the Colgate 360 toothbrush. I like the shape of the bristle head and the tongue cleaner is a nice bonus. This is my preferred brand of toothbrush to buy.
Olivia S.
Used this tooth brush for years. It isn't wow me spectacular. It gets the job done and the bristle design gets in and around your teeth from various angles.
amelia k.
South Elgin, IL
This tooth brush is my favorite. It's a great deal and really gets the job done. I still have my wisdom teeth, and the brush even gets behind those teeth!
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothbrush, one of the better manual toothbrushes out there. Never had any issues with them and can usually them them for a good price at walmart
Cass C.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love the colgate toothbrushes because the ends are firm and not soft unless some other toothbrushes ! It cleans and gets rid of the dirts really fast
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
I love these toothbrushes because they are medium and get the work done without hurting my gums too much. They last a while and get my teeth clean!
Janae K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These toothbrushes are pretty good, would I say they are my favorites? No. They heads are a little stiff which can be irritating while brushing.
Kreeslin A.
I change my toothbrush every 3 months. And I'm using this one right now. And combined with others products my smile looks healthy and perfect.