Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#109 in Toothbrushes
Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.
Jenn E.
Jenn E.

They are good quality toothbrushes and are long lasting. I always buy when I see them at my dollar tree. Thy are worth it and are perfect for the price. I recommend them and yes I do repurchase them.
Ixia R.
Ixia R.
Kissimmee, FL

This is not one of my favorite toothbrushes since I am not sure if its me but it also exfoliates my cheeks so like 5 minutes after I am done brushing I am shedding skin from the inside of my mouth
Court D.
Court D.

I personally use the soft type of this toothbrush but it works very well to get rid of all the plaque and Gunk on my teeth. I will not pick another toothbrush because this one does so well.
Nyomi C.
Nyomi C.

Mi preferido y el preferido de toda mi familia. Las celdas suaves y a la vez funcional. Remueve todos los residuos de tu boca. Limpia muy bien, en fin el mejor cepillo que hemos utilizados.
Neen B.
Neen B.

I use Colgate 360 full head medium toothbrush before using my electric powered toothbrush. It gets the job done manually but I'm just bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to dental hygiene.
marisol l.
marisol l.
Phoenix, AZ

the only toothbrushes i buy are always from colgate, they are simply the best, affordable and not harsh on your teeth plus they last 3 months (how often you should replace yours) easily
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny

I don't think there's anything that special about these toothbrushes. I think the 360 degree is a marketing ploy. I don't feel like it did anything. The toothbrush worked about average.
Estefani L.
Estefani L.

They are good toothbrushes. They clean my teeth pretty good and I love the tongue brush that the toothbrush has on the back to clean your tongue. It's not rough & it's actually soft.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Minerva, OH

Favorite toothbrush of all times and my husband even prefers this kind. I feel like my teeth get extra clean not to mention the price of this toothbrush is amazing for the quality!
Daniela P.
Daniela P.

I love the tongue and cheeks cleaner. This really is soft with my encies but though with my teeth brushing them gently and deep. This one makes all the hard work in my mouth.

Join Now