Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes. see more...

marisol l.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
the only toothbrushes i buy are always from colgate, they are simply the best, affordable and not harsh on your teeth plus they last 3 months (how often you should replace yours) easily
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
I don't think there's anything that special about these toothbrushes. I think the 360 degree is a marketing ploy. I don't feel like it did anything. The toothbrush worked about average.
Estefani L.
Estefani L.
They are good toothbrushes. They clean my teeth pretty good and I love the tongue brush that the toothbrush has on the back to clean your tongue. It's not rough & it's actually soft.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Minerva, OH
Favorite toothbrush of all times and my husband even prefers this kind. I feel like my teeth get extra clean not to mention the price of this toothbrush is amazing for the quality!
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
I love the tongue and cheeks cleaner. This really is soft with my encies but though with my teeth brushing them gently and deep. This one makes all the hard work in my mouth.
Colby S.
Colby S.
I love how this toothbrush work it has a cheek and tongue cleaner however I do not like the new 360 with white polisher inside I like the older model to me it cleans better
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I buy these because my husband and i get one and one so the price is great for two people. I know electric ones are way better but this will do and has always done great
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the toothbrush my husband and I continue to repurchase. Helps make my mouth feel clean and gets all the difficult spots easier than other similar brushes.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
Love the Colgate 360 toothbrush. I like the shape of the bristle head and the tongue cleaner is a nice bonus. This is my preferred brand of toothbrush to buy.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Used this tooth brush for years. It isn't wow me spectacular. It gets the job done and the bristle design gets in and around your teeth from various angles.