Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761

Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
I don't think there's anything that special about these toothbrushes. I think the 360 degree is a marketing ploy. I don't feel like it did anything. The toothbrush worked about average.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
the only toothbrushes i buy are always from colgate, they are simply the best, affordable and not harsh on your teeth plus they last 3 months (how often you should replace yours) easily
Kathy C.
Minerva, OH
Favorite toothbrush of all times and my husband even prefers this kind. I feel like my teeth get extra clean not to mention the price of this toothbrush is amazing for the quality!
Estefani L.
They are good toothbrushes. They clean my teeth pretty good and I love the tongue brush that the toothbrush has on the back to clean your tongue. It's not rough & it's actually soft.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I buy these because my husband and i get one and one so the price is great for two people. I know electric ones are way better but this will do and has always done great
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like these toothbrushes because they get in all the crevices to truly clean my teeth. The best part is that the back of the toothbrush head has a tongue scraper to keep my tongue clean and my mouth fresh.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the toothbrush my husband and I continue to repurchase. Helps make my mouth feel clean and gets all the difficult spots easier than other similar brushes.
Ixia R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is not one of my favorite toothbrushes since I am not sure if its me but it also exfoliates my cheeks so like 5 minutes after I am done brushing I am shedding skin from the inside of my mouth
Colby S.
I love how this toothbrush work it has a cheek and tongue cleaner however I do not like the new 360 with white polisher inside I like the older model to me it cleans better
Elizabeth R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these toothbrushes. I always buy them and I am always a happy customer. I have no complaints about this brand. Great value for a fair price. Definitely will keep buying this product for myself and the family.