Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#426 in Toothbrushes
Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.
Photo (1)
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
Love this toothbrush. It is not too hard to where it hurts to brush and it is not too soft to where it doesn't feel like it is doing anything. It is the perfect combo. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new toothbrush.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Favorite toothbrush. Has just the right amount of stiffness. Very effective in brushing. Longest lasting tooth brush I have used. Would recommend. Comes in multiple colors for the whole family. Also other stiffness available.
Helen G.
Helen G.
Goshen, iN
I like these toothbrushes because I can find them anywhere, they're on the affordable side and that's all I really need. Nothing too fancy. I tend to switch toothbrushes every 6-8 weeks, so these are good to have on hand.
Marlena G.
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA
This toothbrush is amazing, but kind of expensive. It does everything it was supposed to do but I don't really see a difference between cheaper toothbrushes I've used in the past. I'm satisfied, but wouldn't repurchase.
Michele M.
Michele M.
I keep this toothbrush on hand at all times! The bristles aren't too soft or too hard and give a good clean. Love the little addition of the tongue scrubber on the back as well. My first choice of manual toothbrush.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Love these toothbrushes. I always buy them and I am always a happy customer. I have no complaints about this brand. Great value for a fair price. Definitely will keep buying this product for myself and the family.
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like these toothbrushes because they get in all the crevices to truly clean my teeth. The best part is that the back of the toothbrush head has a tongue scraper to keep my tongue clean and my mouth fresh.
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
They are good quality toothbrushes and are long lasting. I always buy when I see them at my dollar tree. Thy are worth it and are perfect for the price. I recommend them and yes I do repurchase them.
Ixia R.
Ixia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Sept. 26, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Toothbrushes
This is not one of my favorite toothbrushes since I am not sure if its me but it also exfoliates my cheeks so like 5 minutes after I am done brushing I am shedding skin from the inside of my mouth
Neen B.
Neen B.
I use Colgate 360 full head medium toothbrush before using my electric powered toothbrush. It gets the job done manually but I'm just bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to dental hygiene.