Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#109 in Toothbrushes
Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.
Kierra S.
Kierra S.

I like these toothbrushes for their course to soft bristles because they really get into your teeth and clean them. I are uses brush a lot and highly recommend it. It is very affective and affordable. If you have sensitive teeth this might be a no go.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV

I feel like I get a good overall clean with this style of toothbrush. It is a brand that I trust. I prefer twin packs, so I have an extra on hand. My dentist provides Colgate products as free samples at my visit, so I prefer to stick with this brand.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In

Love this toothbrush. It is not too hard to where it hurts to brush and it is not too soft to where it doesn't feel like it is doing anything. It is the perfect combo. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new toothbrush.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.

Favorite toothbrush. Has just the right amount of stiffness. Very effective in brushing. Longest lasting tooth brush I have used. Would recommend. Comes in multiple colors for the whole family. Also other stiffness available.
Helen G.
Helen G.
Goshen, IN

I like these toothbrushes because I can find them anywhere, they're on the affordable side and that's all I really need. Nothing too fancy. I tend to switch toothbrushes every 6-8 weeks, so these are good to have on hand.
Marlena G.
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA

This toothbrush is amazing, but kind of expensive. It does everything it was supposed to do but I don't really see a difference between cheaper toothbrushes I've used in the past. I'm satisfied, but wouldn't repurchase.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Boise, ID

It's not often I find a toothbrush that lasts for very long with braces but Colgate 360 lasts much longer than others I tried. I always felt like my teeth were getting clean and yet it was gentle on my sensitive gums.
Michele M.
Michele M.

I keep this toothbrush on hand at all times! The bristles aren't too soft or too hard and give a good clean. Love the little addition of the tongue scrubber on the back as well. My first choice of manual toothbrush.
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN

I really like these toothbrushes because they get in all the crevices to truly clean my teeth. The best part is that the back of the toothbrush head has a tongue scraper to keep my tongue clean and my mouth fresh.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

Love these toothbrushes. I always buy them and I am always a happy customer. I have no complaints about this brand. Great value for a fair price. Definitely will keep buying this product for myself and the family.

Join Now