Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Kelsey P.
Favorite toothbrush. Has just the right amount of stiffness. Very effective in brushing. Longest lasting tooth brush I have used. Would recommend. Comes in multiple colors for the whole family. Also other stiffness available.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
Love this toothbrush. It is not too hard to where it hurts to brush and it is not too soft to where it doesn't feel like it is doing anything. It is the perfect combo. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new toothbrush.
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
I like these toothbrushes because I can find them anywhere, they're on the affordable side and that's all I really need. Nothing too fancy. I tend to switch toothbrushes every 6-8 weeks, so these are good to have on hand.
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA
This toothbrush is amazing, but kind of expensive. It does everything it was supposed to do but I don't really see a difference between cheaper toothbrushes I've used in the past. I'm satisfied, but wouldn't repurchase.
Michele M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I keep this toothbrush on hand at all times! The bristles aren't too soft or too hard and give a good clean. Love the little addition of the tongue scrubber on the back as well. My first choice of manual toothbrush.
Kayla M.
De Soto, MO
This is perfect - especially as a 2 count! My boyfriend and I both love this toothbrush so we can buy the 2 count pack and each have a new one! The size of the head of this brush is perfect for any adult! As well as its handy tongue brush on the back of the head! We love it!
Tanya P.
Boise, ID
It's not often I find a toothbrush that lasts for very long with braces but Colgate 360 lasts much longer than others I tried. I always felt like my teeth were getting clean and yet it was gentle on my sensitive gums.
Jenn E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They are good quality toothbrushes and are long lasting. I always buy when I see them at my dollar tree. Thy are worth it and are perfect for the price. I recommend them and yes I do repurchase them.
Alesha O.
Menasha, WI
I am not very picky about my toothbrushes. I think for the most part, they all do the same thing as long as you actually brush your teeth. This toothbrush kept me cavity free so for that I give it a thumbs off. Not very expensive at all either. Overall a good toothbrush.
Neen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use Colgate 360 full head medium toothbrush before using my electric powered toothbrush. It gets the job done manually but I'm just bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to dental hygiene.