Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great toothbrush. Cleans your teeth well. Looks really pretty. Has decent brushes.
Megan B.
Great toothbrush. Cleaned my teeth great and I love the tongue cleaner on the back.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO
I buy these because of the amazing reach this toothbrush gets in between teeth.
Jaclyn L.
Manchester, NH
Love these tooth brushes. Not too hard not too soft! Repurchase again and again
Melissa C.
These are my favorite. They clean so well. I always use Colgate toothbrushes.
Niliadi G.
Son buenos no estan mal. No se le sales todos los pelos para afuera. Bueno.
Ashley J.
Lacombe, Alberta
the extra-soft bristles are great if you have sensitive teeth even if you don't, many dentists say we should all use softer toothbrushes anyway. The bristles glide across your teeth comfortably, and don't cause discomfort on the gums The shape of the bristles makes it easy to reach hard-to-reach places in the back of the mouth, and the bristles don't get harder over time, the way most have for me in the past.
Laura B.
Colgate 360 toothbrushes are 1 of, if not my favourite kind to purchase on a semi-regular basis. I find the shape of the brush head to fit my teeth well, feeling like it's giving a superior clean to more straightforward designs. I also love the built-in tongue cleaner on the back.
Court D.
I personally use the soft type of this toothbrush but it works very well to get rid of all the plaque and Gunk on my teeth. I will not pick another toothbrush because this one does so well.
Nyomi C.
Mi preferido y el preferido de toda mi familia. Las celdas suaves y a la vez funcional. Remueve todos los residuos de tu boca. Limpia muy bien, en fin el mejor cepillo que hemos utilizados.