Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Mary P.
Laurel
Honestly my toothbrush is wrecked and its time to replace it but it has survived the last months of my braces wear. My braces would constantly get snagged on the little rubber pieces and rip/ break them in half but the toothbrush seemed like the best one to do the job while I had my braces and now that I have no braces.
Kaylee M.
Weslaco
I love these toothbrushes! They are so soft on my teeth and I feel like they make my teeth feel so clean. I've been using these toothbrushes for my whole life, and I will never stop. I really recommend these for everyone to use.
Carolina M.
For me its just a normal toothbrush but I don't like a lot becouse it has a silicone thing that I Have it!🤔😐😐
Erin K.
Very good tooth brush. Nice bristles. Not too think not too think. Nice on the gums.
These are the best tooth brushes! I have bought more expensive ones but I keep coming back to these. They make my mouth feel cleaner than any other toothbrush!
Tanya P.
Boise, ID
It's not often I find a toothbrush that lasts for very long with braces but Colgate 360 lasts much longer than others I tried. I always felt like my teeth were getting clean and yet it was gentle on my sensitive gums.
Ashley J.
Lacombe, Alberta
the extra-soft bristles are great if you have sensitive teeth even if you don't, many dentists say we should all use softer toothbrushes anyway. The bristles glide across your teeth comfortably, and don't cause discomfort on the gums The shape of the bristles makes it easy to reach hard-to-reach places in the back of the mouth, and the bristles don't get harder over time, the way most have for me in the past.
Laura B.
Colgate 360 toothbrushes are 1 of, if not my favourite kind to purchase on a semi-regular basis. I find the shape of the brush head to fit my teeth well, feeling like it's giving a superior clean to more straightforward designs. I also love the built-in tongue cleaner on the back.
Court D.
I personally use the soft type of this toothbrush but it works very well to get rid of all the plaque and Gunk on my teeth. I will not pick another toothbrush because this one does so well.
Nyomi C.
Mi preferido y el preferido de toda mi familia. Las celdas suaves y a la vez funcional. Remueve todos los residuos de tu boca. Limpia muy bien, en fin el mejor cepillo que hemos utilizados.