Add a Photo

By COLGATE
#109 in Toothbrushes
Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
Deer Park, TX

I recently bought these toothbrushes from walmart and will continue to use them since i have 2, but have figured out that they dont reach the hard to reach spots compared to the other toothbrushes i have used in the past. It does a good job of getting the food out of the main cracks, and getting the plaque off the front of my teeth. Just sometimes near the gums it doesnt work well. I will not be buying these toothbrushes again
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lacombe

the extra-soft bristles are great if you have sensitive teeth even if you don't, many dentists say we should all use softer toothbrushes anyway. The bristles glide across your teeth comfortably, and don't cause discomfort on the gums The shape of the bristles makes it easy to reach hard-to-reach places in the back of the mouth, and the bristles don't get harder over time, the way most have for me in the past.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
Greer, SC

This is the only kind of toothbrush that my husband and I will now use. We love how the bristles feel - not too rough and not soft and squishy, so they always leave our teeth feeling nice and clean. And I adore the tongue cleaner on the back. Not only does it scrub the tongue well, it also cleans the inside of your cheeks while you're brushing. A++!
Annabelle K.
Annabelle K.
Valrico, FL

Good toothbrush for on the go uses. Not my favorite but definitely not a bad choice. I feel like it takes a little longer to brush my teeth in the morning to get a complete clean. My personal preference is not this toothebrush but it is not a bad one if you happen to leave your good one at home and need a replacement in vavcation.
Liz C.
Liz C.

Colgate is my go to for a toothbrush. They have an excellent price point and leave you with a good clean mouth feeling. The design allows you to get those hard to reach areas good and scrubbed clean. And I love the tongue scrubber on the back. I can't think of anything negative to say about them.
Jan Z.
Jan Z.
Warminster, PA

I don't think brushing your teeth should hurt. I love this toothbrush because it fits comfortably in my mouth. It does the job its meant to and lasts. Of coure being a germafobe I change mine out once a month at least, so the cost is also a factor and this brush doesn't cost and arm and a leg.
Laura B.
Laura B.

Colgate 360 toothbrushes are 1 of, if not my favourite kind to purchase on a semi-regular basis. I find the shape of the brush head to fit my teeth well, feeling like it's giving a superior clean to more straightforward designs. I also love the built-in tongue cleaner on the back.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
De Soto, MO

This is perfect - especially as a 2 count! My boyfriend and I both love this toothbrush so we can buy the 2 count pack and each have a new one! The size of the head of this brush is perfect for any adult! As well as its handy tongue brush on the back of the head! We love it!
Alesha O.
Alesha O.
Menasha, WI

I am not very picky about my toothbrushes. I think for the most part, they all do the same thing as long as you actually brush your teeth. This toothbrush kept me cavity free so for that I give it a thumbs off. Not very expensive at all either. Overall a good toothbrush.
Edith R.
Edith R.
Wills Point, TX

The Colgate 360 toothbrush is a very effective toothbrush. It provides more than adequate cleaning for both top and bottom teeth, at all angles. I felt confident that my teeth were properly cleaned with this toothbrush. It has a unique design that no other brands offer.

Join Now