Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by Karla F.Colgate 360 Full Head Medium Toothbrush - 2 CT uploaded by member-52e20c761

BY COLGATE

Colgate® 360 Degrees® Full Head Medium Toothbrushes.
237.
Cheek and tongue cleaner.
Change your toothbrush every 3 months for better oral care.
Invisible nasties.
Lurk in your toothbrush.
2 toothbrushes.

Mary P.
Laurel
Honestly my toothbrush is wrecked and its time to replace it but it has survived the last months of my braces wear. My braces would constantly get snagged on the little rubber pieces and rip/ break them in half but the toothbrush seemed like the best one to do the job while I had my braces and now that I have no braces.
Kaylee M.
Weslaco
I love these toothbrushes! They are so soft on my teeth and I feel like they make my teeth feel so clean. I've been using these toothbrushes for my whole life, and I will never stop. I really recommend these for everyone to use.
Stacey P.
Deer Park, Tx
I recently bought these toothbrushes from walmart and will continue to use them since i have 2, but have figured out that they dont reach the hard to reach spots compared to the other toothbrushes i have used in the past. It does a good job of getting the food out of the main cracks, and getting the plaque off the front of my teeth. Just sometimes near the gums it doesnt work well. I will not be buying these toothbrushes again
Jessie P.
Taylors, SC
This is the only kind of toothbrush that my husband and I will now use. We love how the bristles feel - not too rough and not soft and squishy, so they always leave our teeth feeling nice and clean. And I adore the tongue cleaner on the back. Not only does it scrub the tongue well, it also cleans the inside of your cheeks while you're brushing. A++!
Liz C.
Colgate is my go to for a toothbrush. They have an excellent price point and leave you with a good clean mouth feeling. The design allows you to get those hard to reach areas good and scrubbed clean. And I love the tongue scrubber on the back. I can't think of anything negative to say about them.
Jan Z.
Warminster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't think brushing your teeth should hurt. I love this toothbrush because it fits comfortably in my mouth. It does the job its meant to and lasts. Of coure being a germafobe I change mine out once a month at least, so the cost is also a factor and this brush doesn't cost and arm and a leg.
Edith R.
Wills Point, TX
The Colgate 360 toothbrush is a very effective toothbrush. It provides more than adequate cleaning for both top and bottom teeth, at all angles. I felt confident that my teeth were properly cleaned with this toothbrush. It has a unique design that no other brands offer.
Kierra S.
I like these toothbrushes for their course to soft bristles because they really get into your teeth and clean them. I are uses brush a lot and highly recommend it. It is very affective and affordable. If you have sensitive teeth this might be a no go.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I feel like I get a good overall clean with this style of toothbrush. It is a brand that I trust. I prefer twin packs, so I have an extra on hand. My dentist provides Colgate products as free samples at my visit, so I prefer to stick with this brand.
Annabelle K.
Valrico, FL
Good toothbrush for on the go uses. Not my favorite but definitely not a bad choice. I feel like it takes a little longer to brush my teeth in the morning to get a complete clean. My personal preference is not this toothebrush but it is not a bad one if you happen to leave your good one at home and need a replacement in vavcation.