Colgate® 360°® FRESH ‘N PROTECT™ Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Elisabeth-Anne L.

BY COLGATE

Show off your great smile with the Colgate® 360°® Fresh n' Protect™ toothbrush for kids. Featuring a cheek and tongue cleaner to remove bacteria.

Benefits
Show off your great smile! Clean more than just teeth!
COOL cheek & tongue cleaner helps to remove over 96% more bacteria*
Interdental bristles & polishing cups help remove more plaque and stains than an ordinary toothbrush
* Overall bacteria vs. brushing teeth alone with a flat-trim toothbrush

Available In
Soft bristles

Buy on Amazon
Katie C.
Chico, CA
I always get this toothbrush whenever I visit the dentist. It gets the job done but it can be hard to reach certain spots of the mouth, especially if you have a smaller mouth.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This toothbrush is a staple in my oral health routine. I that it makes it so much easier to reach all my teeth and give them a good cleaning. I find it very effective in keeping plaque and tartar at bay. I've bought this toothbrush several times and will continue to do so in the future. It's readily available at my local grocery store and worth every penny.
Kristen F.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The 360 is an alright product. I couldn't find any medium at the location where I purchased this at and I dont like soft. It does however at least preform the job intended. I do like the different color options that are available. If I had to pick, I wouldnt choose a Colgate toothbrush as my first option.
Nikki P.
Decatur, IL
I really was not a fan of this toothbrush. The rubber things in the middle didn't remove the plaque from my teeth so I had to spend a longer time brushing than normal. I have a hard time brushing for long enough anyway and having to add extra time was terrible. I would not repurchase or recommend.
Megan J.
I love this toothbrush! It's the only one that I buy for both myself, and my fiancé. It reaches every single area of your mouth and gums and that's really important to me. I brush my teeth like 4 times a day and it's amazing. I'd highly recommend this over every other brush
Shania W.
North Port, FL
Colgate has great toothbrushes to follow the "get a new toothbrush every 3 months" rule. They last up until that point and do great. They are sturdy and worth the price. I recommend them if you've ever been on vacation and forgot to bring your toothbrush. Just run to the nearest drug store and grab one. My favorite thing is the tongue cleaner on the back of the brush head.
Susan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down the Colgate 360 toothbrushes are my absolute favorite! I have been issuing them for years. They get every spot on my teeth and the tongue cleaner is the best! The tongue cleaner really scrubs the germs and bad breathe off my tongue like no other toothbrush. My breath stays fresh considerably longer with this toothbrush no matter which brand of toothpaste I use.
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
Colgate 360 always keeps my mouth feeling fresh. The back of the brush is perfect to use as a tongue scraper for when I run out of actual ones. This seems to really clean my teeth and mouth well. I only use this type of toothbrush. Inexpensive and effective!
Katelyn P.
Joseph City, AZ
It works well. I think it reaches into places other brushes do not. The toothbrush isn't too rough on my teeth and gums. My dentist recommended this brush and it works well so I can see why he did. The price is good and I am satisfied with this product.
Skylar S.
Denver, CO
I love this tooth brush! I have been using this brand of tooth brushes for years now and I just think they work great! the bristles aren't too hard and the fit is just great! it makes my teeth feel clean and gets all the nasty off my teeth.