BY COLGATE

Whiten your teeth with the Colgate®360°® Enamel Health Whitening Toothbrush. Featuring polishing bristles to help whiten teeth by removing surface stains.

Benefits

Enamel safe
Polishing spiral bristles help whiten teeth by removing surface stains from enamel
Polishing cups hold toothpaste as you brush
Cheek and tongue cleaner removes bacteria

Available In

Soft Bristles

Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Nice big brush, with polishing spiral bristles that helps whiten by removing surface stains. Price point $3.99. I was able to buy it at target stores. Beautiful design and color, easy to use . Try it and make your smile shine
Jessica R.
Columbus , OH
I love these toothbrushes and how they have the whitening strips on the middle to remove stains. Gives you a nice fresh smile, and I will never go back to another toothbrush!
Samantha R.
Pasadena, TX
I use the medium one and I love how deep it cleanses and how it gets deep down in there to make sure you clean evert single spot. I love this tooth brush. Great product!
Elizabeth R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've had this toothbrush for a few weeks and will definitely repurchase. It leaves my teeth squeaky clean and doesn't hurt my gums, or tongue when using. I like that the bristles aren't facing all the same way, and I think it makes the brushing more efficient and removes plaque and food easily. I recommend to anyone.
Pam Joe G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I like a really good toothbrush. One that doesn't breakdown so quickly. I use mine longer than advised but it is hard to find good ones. This one seems to be working great and lasts quite a while. I have been pleased so far and probably will consider this brand every time I but a toothbrush.
Suze K.
So I purchase this product whenever it goes on sale, b/c I do think it's effective. However, the tubes are always smaller than their other products, and it works well. Without coupons or discounts, I think it's too expensive and not really worth the full price.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I don't have the white stuff and I love using things that help brighten up my teeth and I can honestly say this is something that really does that Colgate is honestly one of the best toothpaste brands for giving a nice bright white smile
Cynthia R.
Mobile, AL
My boyfriend loves this tooth brush and hates when he has to replace . he loves the design but mostly loves how it cleans and makes teeth care simple and less a chore. The e amel and whiting makes a smile go a long way
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
This is such a good toothbrush. I think that it really helps your teeth feel very clean. I drink a lot of coffee and tea which stains teeth. I have found that this helps brush off stains in teeth very well.
Antonio F.
Bronx, NY
This toothpaste is great, it does everything thats listed on the package and then some. The whitening capability is fairly decent (I'm a coffee drinker so it removes surface stains from the day) and it leaves your teeth with a clean feeling for a few hours after brushing.

back