BY COLGATE #7 in Toothbrushes

Learn more about the Colgate® 360˚®Enamel Health toothbrush. This extra soft toothbrush helps to protect enamel and gums while gently removing surface stains.

Benefits

48% softer bristles*
Helps protect enamel surfaces and gums
Cheek and tongue cleaner
Polishing cups help to gently remove stains
Raised cleaning tips help get into hard-to-reach-places
*vs. an ordinary soft manual toothbrush

Available In
Extra Soft Bristles

Brittany L.
Clayton, NC
I didn’t even know about these until my dental hygienist told me about them! Every time i would switch my toothbrushes my gums would bleed even with a soft bristle. But with these extra soft brushes i haven’t had any problems. The handle took some time to get used to because it’s more curved than my previous tooth brush handles but other than that I’ll definitely be buying these now
Kimberly T.
Louisville
My dentist recommended I use this toothbrush when I found out I had really sensitive teeth. If you struggle with that or have bleeding gums or just don’t want to brush off enamel this is a good one.
Rachel B.
Stevens Point, WI
At first this toothbrush felt really weird. It was really light and I never had anything other than bristles in a toothbrush before but now that I keep using it, i absolutely love it!
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothbrush. It comes in a compact size in a soft level, which is a must for my small mouth and aggressive brushing. I love the silicon nub circle and the tongue cleaner on the back. It’s a great tooth brush and I only go for others if it’s not available.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
I've been using this toothbrush brand for awhile and it's awesome. I feel like I get the best clean and it's not harsh on my teeth. I actually prefer this to a automatic toothbrush and it's a Jack of a lot cheaper too. I would recommend this all day everyday.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I love the extra soft toothbrush from Colgate! I always buy the two packs so me and my husband can use and change our toothpaste every 3 months! Easy for me to monitor.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothbrush. The bristles are very soft and effective at cleaning my teeth. They are very affordable and they seem to be high-quality. I will definitely purchase again and I recommend others to try this product.
Heather M.
I've used it and loved it! I tried to find a large pack of them but couldn't! Super effective at getting everything clean and I love manual brushes because of sensitive teeth. Overall I'm satisfied by this.
Stephanie V.
Glendale (Los Angeles), CA
So I got these because the toothbrush I would use wasn’t available at the store and I couldn’t find them in any other store. These toothbrushes work well. They’re not too harsh on my teeth. I would buy these again.
Kashelia T.
If you have really sensitive teeth\gums or braces like me and my sister this is a definite recommendation. They are suuuupppeeeerrr duuupppeeer gentle on your gums no matter have much force. We used to have a problem with bleeding gums but when we started using these it solved it right away. I RECOMMENDED !!

Walmart