BY COLGATE #6 in Toothbrushes

Learn more about the Colgate® 360˚®Enamel Health toothbrush. This extra soft toothbrush helps to protect enamel and gums while gently removing surface stains.

Benefits

48% softer bristles*
Helps protect enamel surfaces and gums
Cheek and tongue cleaner
Polishing cups help to gently remove stains
Raised cleaning tips help get into hard-to-reach-places
*vs. an ordinary soft manual toothbrush

Available In
Extra Soft Bristles

Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
This is my favorite toothbrush. I usually pick up the multiple pack from CVS Pharmacy. It's great because it also has a tongue cleaner. You just turn the toothbrush around and you can use it to brush your tongue. I used to use hard bristles simply because I felt like I was really cleaning my teeth more effectively when I'd use a toothbrush with firm bristles. Once I'd read that soft bristles are actually better...once my dentist told me...I made the switch and it was for the better. It cleans the teeth effectively and is not harsh on the teeth. I love Colgate products in general, and this is definitely better than the average toothbrush. The presentation is great, too. I like the packaging and colors. I would recommend this to others.
Brittany L.
Clayton, NC
I didn’t even know about these until my dental hygienist told me about them! Every time i would switch my toothbrushes my gums would bleed even with a soft bristle. But with these extra soft brushes i haven’t had any problems. The handle took some time to get used to because it’s more curved than my previous tooth brush handles but other than that I’ll definitely be buying these now
Kimberly T.
Louisville
My dentist recommended I use this toothbrush when I found out I had really sensitive teeth. If you struggle with that or have bleeding gums or just don’t want to brush off enamel this is a good one.
Rachel B.
Albuquerque, NM
At first this toothbrush felt really weird. It was really light and I never had anything other than bristles in a toothbrush before but now that I keep using it, i absolutely love it!
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothbrush. It comes in a compact size in a soft level, which is a must for my small mouth and aggressive brushing. I love the silicon nub circle and the tongue cleaner on the back. It’s a great tooth brush and I only go for others if it’s not available.
Krista D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive gums so my dentist recommended an extra soft toothbrush. I have not seen extra soft in other toothbrushes (though I'm sure they exist), but I have been very happy with this one. My teeth still feel clean without making my gums sore from a harsh brush.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
I've been using this toothbrush brand for awhile and it's awesome. I feel like I get the best clean and it's not harsh on my teeth. I actually prefer this to a automatic toothbrush and it's a Jack of a lot cheaper too. I would recommend this all day everyday.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
I love the extra soft toothbrush from Colgate! I always buy the two packs so me and my husband can use and change our toothpaste every 3 months! Easy for me to monitor.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothbrush. The bristles are very soft and effective at cleaning my teeth. They are very affordable and they seem to be high-quality. I will definitely purchase again and I recommend others to try this product.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Not soft enough for my gums, it's quite rough, and it's more than I'd prefer to spend, but i can feel that it's doing a good job, and with sensodyne it really gets in there for longer results which is nice.