Colgate 360 Enamel Health Toothbrush uploaded by Roxana V.Colgate 360 Enamel Health Toothbrush uploaded by Rosy D.Colgate 360 Enamel Health Toothbrush uploaded by Rosy D.

BY COLGATE #15 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate 360 enamel health toothbrush see more...

Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
This is my favorite toothbrush. I usually pick up the multiple pack from CVS Pharmacy. It's great because it also has a tongue cleaner. You just turn the toothbrush around and you can use it to brush your tongue. I used to use hard bristles simply because I felt like I was really cleaning my teeth more effectively when I'd use a toothbrush with firm bristles. Once I'd read that soft bristles are actually better...once my dentist told me...I made the switch and it was for the better. It cleans the teeth effectively and is not harsh on the teeth. I love Colgate products in general, and this is definitely better than the average toothbrush. The presentation is great, too. I like the packaging and colors. I would recommend this to others.
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
I love this toothbrush. It fits perfectly in your hand and easy to use going back and forth in your mouth. It comes in cute colors and it’s pretty cheap but great quality. On the back it has some weird design I think for your tongue I used it for the first time today and although it felt weird to use I enjoyed it and noticed it cleaned my tongue pretty well too.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
I've been using this toothbrush brand for awhile and it's awesome. I feel like I get the best clean and it's not harsh on my teeth. I actually prefer this to a automatic toothbrush and it's a Jack of a lot cheaper too. I would recommend this all day everyday.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this toothbrush. The bristles are very soft and effective at cleaning my teeth. They are very affordable and they seem to be high-quality. I will definitely purchase again and I recommend others to try this product.
Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Not soft enough for my gums, it's quite rough, and it's more than I'd prefer to spend, but i can feel that it's doing a good job, and with sensodyne it really gets in there for longer results which is nice.
Heather M.
I've used it and loved it! I tried to find a large pack of them but couldn't! Super effective at getting everything clean and I love manual brushes because of sensitive teeth. Overall I'm satisfied by this.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
The 360 tooth brushes get your teeth much cleaner than a regular toothbrush. Unlike other electric toothbrushes, the 360 is affordable and disposable. I replace it once or twice a year for under $10 each.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Colgate 360 Enamel Health Toothbrush is a fantastic toothbrush if you really only use manual brushes. I switch it up and sometimes use these or electric. I always get this brush because of the effectiveness of the flexibility to reach every area of the tooth to get a very clean feeling!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love using Colgate products. Colgate is a brand I trust and use daily. I use the Colgate toothbrush along with the toothpaste. I am very satisfied with the results I get when using Colgate products. I will continue to use Colgate products, as well. Their toothbrushes are great and clean your teeth well. I recommend the brand and toothbrush.
Heather A.
Really the only toothbrush I buy. It's super affordable for a brush that does such a good job. It's gets into all the cracks and crevices fairly well and it doesn't hurt my mouth to use. I have a very small mouth and it's crowded and this doesn't make my gums bleed or cause discomfort