Colgate 360 Degree Total Advanced Toothbrush uploaded by bodaciousbodiedbrown B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 degree total advanced manual toothbrush is designed with purple-ended floss-tip bristles that reach 4x deeper below the gum line compared to an ordinary flat trim toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Target*
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Solid Toothbrush. I'm typically not too picky with these but I do love ones on the softer side so they don't make your gums bleed!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
It is a pretty good toothbrush but in all I've only used this toothbrush once I don't have very much to say about it
Janet B.
Janet B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This toothbrush works well and I have no complaints about it. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
This is a fine toothbrush. It gets the job done but nothing remarkable about it.
Kristina  D.
Kristina D.
Hudson, IL
I love this brush! I would definitely buy this product again but I have a hard time finding it in my store. The bristle strength was just right and it help up for a good amount of time. It met my expectations from a toothbrush. I would highly recommend.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Love this toothbrush its amazing at what it does and it will be a toothbrush i will rebuy
Christina B.
Christina B.
Pleasanton, TX
Great brush head, very good quality toothbrush. easy to find in a store near you...use daily
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
I have always purchased colgate toothbrushes, I used to have braces for most of my childhood and teen years, colgate has always been the brand to get those horrid rubber bands and hard to reach areas. The colgate 360 degree total does the job now that I have straight pearly whites, and permanent retainers!
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
Is one of my favorites, does not damage the gums, perfect for the daily cleaning is the most use in my family.
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
The toothrbrish is alright. It cleans well enough but did not last a long enough while for me. I like the bristles well enough but would enjoy them a little filmer.