Colgate 360 Degree Total Advanced Toothbrush uploaded by bodaciousbodiedbrown B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 degree total advanced manual toothbrush is designed with purple-ended floss-tip bristles that reach 4x deeper below the gum line compared to an ordinary flat trim toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Target*
Guadalupe C.
Tucson, AZ
Thus toothbrush is amazing. The bristles of the brush are hard enough to clean your teeth without hurting your gums. From all the toothbrushes I've purchased this is the only one I have repurchased. Highly recommended.
Jennifer M.
La France, SC
Works like a charm! Very happy with this toothbrush and the cleanliness it gives my mouth.
ann c.
Oak Forest, IL
I like this toothbrush. The size fits my mouth well, and certainly makes my teeth feel like they've been well cleaned.
Milana D.
Fort Worth, TX
I really like this toothbrush. I use the 'soft' grade and it isn't too harsh for my sensitive mouth. The tongue scrubber is also a plus!
Dajah L.
Houma, LA
I live this toothbrush it works well for my teeth. It really scrubs them how I like it. It lasts for at least 3 months perfect condition. Awesome brand.
Becky S.
Magna, UT
It actually works which amazing for a toothbrush, i prefer over other before it gets things others can't get so that's a win for me.
Klarissa S.
McAllen, TX
This was the only product I used for Colgate toothbrushes. I actually liked it. Works greats.
Dani R.
Port of Spain
I like this toothbrush. I use soft and i had no problems whilst using it. Next time i will go for a medi
Vanessa R.
Casa Grande, AZ
This toothbrush is long lasting the bristles don't wear out to easily. Gets those hard to reach areas
Roxanne B.
I have been using this toothbrush for many years! I love that is big with different kinds of bristles. I also love the tongue scraper.