Colgate 360 Degree Total Advanced Toothbrush uploaded by bodaciousbodiedbrown B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 degree total advanced manual toothbrush is designed with purple-ended floss-tip bristles that reach 4x deeper below the gum line compared to an ordinary flat trim toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Target*
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
Love these! I think the back is supposed to clean your tongue, but I still use the bristles for that. Not sure if these bristles work as a floss tip, but I like these anyway
lauryn z.
It works the same as any other tooth brush. It cleans my teeth well and keeps up great. It was on sale so I grabbed it right away and I want disappointed
Monica T.
Good toothbrush! I should have bought one more firm, but that's not Colgate's fault! I change my toothbrush often so I like the four pack!
Nickolas J.
Brighton, CO
Good toothbrush. Didn't make my gums bleed near as bad and my breath has not been as bad either
Monika D.
It's an ok toothbrush overall !!! The tongue cleaner is not really useful ! The price is ok
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
It's a toothbrush. The kind you take with you when you travel or buy in a pinch because you forgot to pack it. But I recommend investing in a higher quality brush for everyday use.
Michaela R.
louisville
Really nice brush textures. Good handle, last long. Good price. Feels great on gums and tongue, teeth feel clean and fresh
Chantel M.
Great toothbrush, reaches what I need it to , and my mouth feels always very clean at the end of brushing my teeth.
Ariel M.
port of spain
This product gives you that amazing clean feeling you want after brushing thoses pearly whites. Its affordable and great for everyday use. I feel like it could have a bit more whitening power but overall its great.
Osdaly P.
I like it !! the toothbrush is so good in my teeth ! The toothbrush Helps to clean all my teeth in better way