Colgate 360 Degree Total Advanced Toothbrush uploaded by bodaciousbodiedbrown B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 degree total advanced manual toothbrush is designed with purple-ended floss-tip bristles that reach 4x deeper below the gum line compared to an ordinary flat trim toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Target*
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
bodaciousbodiedbrown B.
Bayonne, NJ
Love these! I think the back is supposed to clean your tongue, but I still use the bristles for that. Not sure if these bristles work as a floss tip, but I like these anyway
lauryn z.
lauryn z.
It works the same as any other tooth brush. It cleans my teeth well and keeps up great. It was on sale so I grabbed it right away and I want disappointed
Nickolas J.
Nickolas J.
Brighton, CO
Good toothbrush. Didn't make my gums bleed near as bad and my breath has not been as bad either
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Great toothbrush, reaches what I need it to , and my mouth feels always very clean at the end of brushing my teeth.
shenitra a.
shenitra a.
Austell, GA
This is one of my favorite toothbrushes. I always buy the 360 toothbrushes from Colgate. These toothbrushes hold up well. They don't lose their shape and the bristles stay firm and dont bend. It is very effective at cleaning your teeth. I would recommend this toothbrush.
Madison L.
Madison L.
This tooth brush is cheap, yet doesn't show it. I use this toothbrush every time I brush my teeth. I recently purchased my third one. It cleans better and has a better price than any other tooth brush I've used. Will repurchase
Agustina B.
Agustina B.
This toothbrush is pretty good. I am not very picky when it comes to toothbrushes as long as the bristles aren't too hard. I like this one because it reaches a lot of those tough to reach places, especially my growing in wisdom teeth! a lot of times food and stuff gets stuck there and this removes all!
Soncinia B.
Soncinia B.
schererville, IN
The Colgate Total 360 toothbrush gives the same results all the time as if its your first time trying the toothbrush. Very effective in getting to brush areas I can't reach. Excellent product would recommend and buy again.
Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.
Wilmington, NC
These are my favorite tooth brushes of all time! I can usually find a big pack at sams for a good price. I love how clean my mouth feels after brushing with one of these toothbrushes and the tongue cleaners on the back of each one is a nice bonus.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Arcadia, OK
This toothbrush definitely gets the job done. It lasts through my typical 90 days of use, and I usually buy this specific one. I typically get it at Walmart, and I use it twice a day. I wish they would come out with more girl colors though. Pretty satisfied!