Colgate 360 Degree Total Advanced Toothbrush uploaded by bodaciousbodiedbrown B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 degree total advanced manual toothbrush is designed with purple-ended floss-tip bristles that reach 4x deeper below the gum line compared to an ordinary flat trim toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosangela R.
Rosangela R.
Fitchburg, MA
I have not use this one but, my mom has and is ok. Cons: did not last long. Sis not meet our expectations.
Jesi C.
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
This is our go to tooth brush in our house. great price and gets my teeth clean. it's conformable to use.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Pretty good toothbrush. I'd live to try and electric tooth brush but I'm my teeth are sensitive so......
Janet B.
Janet B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This toothbrush works well and I have no complaints about it. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone.
Noreana M.
Noreana M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Excelent brush that keep my smile beautiful and healthy... this brush is gentle with my teeth and gums
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Casa Grande, AZ
This toothbrush is long lasting the bristles don't wear out to easily. Gets those hard to reach areas
Kari A.
Kari A.
My son loves his tooth brush. It also helped him when he didn't want to eat anything. Good product.
Kate T.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
I love this tooth brush. I have been using this brand and style for a while. price point is decent.
Francis H.
Francis H.
Me gusta este cepillo de dientes es muy muy muy bueno y lo vengo utilizando desde hace mucho tiempo
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
This is a good toothbrush but it hurts my gums and the brissles are a little hard for a toothbrush