Colgate 360 Degree Total Advanced Toothbrush uploaded by bodaciousbodiedbrown B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 degree total advanced manual toothbrush is designed with purple-ended floss-tip bristles that reach 4x deeper below the gum line compared to an ordinary flat trim toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Target*
Charlee B.
Cloverport, KY
I always keep one of these at my sink. I always feel minty fresh when I brush with my trusty manual toothbrush.
Glenis D.
Is one of my favorites, does not damage the gums, perfect for the daily cleaning is the most use in my family.
Brandon m.
Jamestown, NY
Very good quality. Very durable under wear and tear conditions. Gentle on teeth. Very good value for the price.
Dawn N.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Toothbrushes can't get any better than these Colgate brushes! I love how clean my teeth feel with this brush!
Michelle R.
They are fuller toothbrushes with a great value for the dollar. They also hold up for awhile which is great
Rosangela R.
Fitchburg, MA
I have not use this one but, my mom has and is ok. Cons: did not last long. Sis not meet our expectations.
Tiffiny D.
Brighton, CO
Wonderful manual brush. Easy to grip and get t back teeth. Would recommend to anyone wanting to use manual.
Deborah K.
Works great. Doesn't hurt your gums. Is very soft. Would 100% recommend. And cleans your teeth very well.
Jesi C.
Lawrence, KS
This is our go to tooth brush in our house. great price and gets my teeth clean. it's conformable to use.
Jocelyn M.
Pretty good toothbrush. I'd live to try and electric tooth brush but I'm my teeth are sensitive so......