Colgate 360 Degree Total Advanced Toothbrush uploaded by bodaciousbodiedbrown B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate 360 degree total advanced manual toothbrush is designed with purple-ended floss-tip bristles that reach 4x deeper below the gum line compared to an ordinary flat trim toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ariel M.
port of spain
This product gives you that amazing clean feeling you want after brushing thoses pearly whites. Its affordable and great for everyday use. I feel like it could have a bit more whitening power but overall its great.
Angelica B.
Mount Vernon, WA
It's a toothbrush. The kind you take with you when you travel or buy in a pinch because you forgot to pack it. But I recommend investing in a higher quality brush for everyday use.
lauryn z.
It works the same as any other tooth brush. It cleans my teeth well and keeps up great. It was on sale so I grabbed it right away and I want disappointed
Monica T.
Good toothbrush! I should have bought one more firm, but that's not Colgate's fault! I change my toothbrush often so I like the four pack!
Michaela R.
louisville
Really nice brush textures. Good handle, last long. Good price. Feels great on gums and tongue, teeth feel clean and fresh
Nickolas J.
Brighton, CO
Good toothbrush. Didn't make my gums bleed near as bad and my breath has not been as bad either
Yannick C.
I did appréciate this 360 dégréé toothbrush.
Good grap, go where you whnt to work in your mouth.
Good cleaner With a soft brush.
I did appréciate my expérience With Colgate toothbrush.
I use to be a user Of Colgate toothbrush and I recommand this great expérience to everyone
Aliyah Zahra R.
So I have been using this brand for a long time . Very good. Itkeeps the teeth clean . Can be bought at any supermarket or grocery store. Price really good. Great value . I would highly recommend this to everybody
Fernando F.
Tucacas
Muy bueno este producto, te deja los dientes muy limpios, es efectivo en lo que dice hacer, asi que lo recomiendo, cumplio con mis expetativas
Alex S.
For an average toothbrush it lasted quite well and did the job just fine. The bristles weren't overly stiff and cleaned my teeth very well.